Lamb reportedly believes the $33 million per year offer is too low

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Cowboys may hold firm and see if CeeDee is willing to throw away one million per week, missing games.
is it really doing all of this for a few extra million dollars? How bad is it going to really hurt them?

blueblood70

Reaction score
And the structure of the contract is a problem!

really does he where's the interview where's the direct quote? ohh and to the OP hey where is the language and structure of this contract, they know this how?,show me where did this verified info come from?? lmao its came from nowhere this is easily more rhetoric more hyperbole more opinion! no facts just feelings. Where is Lambs agent or camp or Jones saying anthing to support this?

good try more false information in the rumor pipeline..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lol. I don’t know why people worry about this crap.

They have agents. it’ll get done and both parties will be happy.
it's also not supported by a single piece of real evedencde that this came from lambs camp or the jones camp.. it didn't more he said she said i think or heard NONESENSE..

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
The Packers-Cowboys Playoff Game tape from January says #88 isn't worth that kind of money.
...lol....have to agree. CD had one really good year, which was last year. Average out his 4 yrs with the stats.

Dude, asking way more than he's commands. I hope Jerry, sticks it to him. Here's your Cherry Pie Mr DVD.
Dumbest fanbase in sports

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Going into last season there was questions if he really even was a #1 reciver. Now he's about to get paid....front office should've took advantage last season and gotten a deal done.

blueblood70

Reaction score
And Dak is still not trying to give a discount, so why would Lamb?
the top five wide receiver money is 31 average

Tyreek Hill 3 for 90 that 30 per?? market says his offers are more than fain not a discount its the market ie top 5 not best non qb contract that NOT the market!! dj Moore 27.5 Hill 30 many around 30 anything more than 32 is GREAT , Diggs took top 4 money now its 5 ,

he didn't give discount he comprised and that the key to all contract negotiations. .not demanding a ridiculous number and no concessions lmao.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
And the structure of the contract is a problem!

Is Lamb saying this or is it coming from his agent? I still don't like the greed, though.

I've avoided the CD stuff for the most part, but I will throw this into the ring - he's earned a better contract more than the person throwing the ball. Without competent receivers #4 is a big nothing burger. Remember the season before Amari Cooper was signed? It was awful. But #4 is the one wanting a history making, record breaking contract.

Last edited:

Asklesko

Reaction score
Of course he thinks it's too low. He deserves at least 36 million.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
is it really doing all of this for a few extra million dollars? How bad is it going to really hurt them?
Only he could answer that. It seems to be a pride thing with these players.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Players are just extensions of their agents. ATP I’d let Dak walk and let Ceedee hold out all he wants. Franchise tag Ceedee next season and get the message across that this front office isn’t soft.
And at the same time get the message across to top NFL players to not consider playing for the Cowboys. They don’t appreciate production and definitely won’t pay for it.

StarLord

Reaction score
33 million a year for a WR.. I feel like it 20 million 2 years ago lol, ugh. So 95+ million for a QB and a receiver... Smh