Lamb reportedly believes the $33 million per year offer is too low

Cmac

Reaction score
Keep using the word value as if 33 million isn't value top five money is value that's ridiculous money it makes him the second highest paid non quarterback in the league and you can't get that you thinking value means he has to set some new record being new market money and be the highest paid non quarterback in the league that's not value that's greed I don't mind him asking but at some point you're hurting your team Trayvon diggs did not do this and he's happy we're happy things are not having to go through this on six straight weeks of taking sides once the offer came down for 33 million it turns to the player in my opinion that is ridiculous money that is not disrespect that is not a home team discount that is not a lowball offer not in any way shape or form it makes him the second highest paid wide receiver in the league and the second highest paid non quarterback in the league you know what about 1400 players in it #2 yes show me the disrespect show me how that's not value the rule is not to always be the highest paid and demand the most it is about negotiations, negotiations about compromise

he's not compromising that is a compromise 33 million is the ultimate compromise do you not understand this?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:espn::popcorn::oldcouple:
Great job with the dramatics......I've commended your thoughts though I don't disagree. You're not going to convince me as I can't convince you. It's rather simple. And if it were me in CeeDee's shoes, my security team would move you right out the way. I'm sorry you're hellbent over CeeDee's pockets.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
8025e5582a66446a6d723fbe71ed47b7.jpg

These two dummies. They wait on contracts until the market goes up and up, and THEN they offer their top player LESS than the going rate.

Embarrassing.
:facepalm:

LOLZ !! Yeah 33$ Million, making him the 2nd highest paid non QB in the league is less than going rate ??

:thumbup::starspin:

Shane612

Reaction score
“I've got my family to feed.”
After rejecting a $22,000,000.00 contract.
~Latrell Sprewell, 2004