Lamb reportedly believes the $33 million per year offer is too low

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol one good year? The last two years he had over 100 catches.
For the 4 years, he averages 99 catches, 1286 yards, and 8tds. His rookie season is the only season he didn't have 1000 yards receiving or more
He owes Dak some money....

HungryLion

Reaction score
I couldn't imagine feeling sorry for someone turning down 33 million a year because it's not enough.
Oh I don’t feel sorry for Ceedee at all.

I just don’t begrudge players for trying to squeeze as much money as possible out of the owners either. Because the owners do the same to them. Tit for Tat really.

Retro88

Reaction score
Just pay the dude already. We don't need that 3mil per year that they're gonna throw at a bargain bin player next free agency.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Is that you Jerry?
How did you guess?

received-319816921101666.jpg

glimmerman

Reaction score
How many years and what’s the guaranteed is the only thing that matters. Could be 4 years and a billion dollars but if 5 million is guaranteed then they could give him a 5 million dollar signing bonus and have an out. Does SJ think he is that slick. JJ needs to hire a former agent to work his salary cap.

coult44

Reaction score
Everyone in here knows I’m in the keel Ceedee, Dak, and Micah train. But the more I think about how petty it is for these guys to not sign over a couple 2-3 million per year is dumb. These guys need to keep in mind that they have a certain higher percentage more stardom because the are in Dallas. Say what you want about Jerry, but if you’re a star for him, you’re always gonna make more than you would’ve any where else. If you’re truly a team guy, and truly understand the cap, and you’re gonna be making 100M or more anyway, just get it freaking done. A few more million isn’t gonna break you when you’re gonna get it because you’re a Cowboy. Drop the ego and go play football.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Everyone in here knows I’m in the keel Ceedee, Dak, and Micah train. But the more I think about how petty it is for these guys to not sign over a couple 2-3 million per year is dumb. These guys need to keep in mind that they have a certain higher percentage more stardom because the are in Dallas. Say what you want about Jerry, but if you’re a star for him, you’re always gonna make more than you would’ve any where else. If you’re truly a team guy, and truly understand the cap, and you’re gonna be making 100M or more anyway, just get it freaking done. A few more million isn’t gonna break you when you’re gonna get it because you’re a Cowboy. Drop the ego and go play football.
:hammer: :hammer:

Nailed it.

These super greedy players easily (and more) make up the difference financially in endorsements and sponsorships simply for wearing the star on their helmet and being a top playing Dallas Cowboy.

But even that is not good enough nowadays. They want more and more. The most. Record most.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I’m surprised at how many around here still look at AAV only.

He probably wants the same ridiculous structure that was given to Elliott and Steele, and maybe some others I’m overlooking, which made/makes them essentially uncuttable for three years…..unless you want to tell them in a given March that you are cutting them after the upcoming season.

Yeah, uncuttable. These agents know how badly the Joneses have gotten taken recently and want the same for their guys.

The clowns really need to get away from doing that, and if that’s the hangup then so be it….but they will eventually cave. No doubt.

Praxit

Reaction score
Lol one good year? The last two years he had over 100 catches.
For the 4 years, he averages 99 catches, 1286 yards, and 8tds. His rookie season is the only season he didn't have 1000 yards receiving or more
.... your right. I had to look it up, to be sure.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Not to top athletes that have an ego to feed. I don’t blame CD. Jerrah let this drag out. A competent GM would have addressed this months ago, if not last year.
It takes two sides to address it. Jerry can't just make it happen on his own.