Lambs current 17 game projection

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Problem is, Dak will be back, and all Lamb's catches will go to Dalton Schultz and Zeke Elliott.

How do you figure? Lamb was Dak #1 target last season with 120 targets on the season more than Cooper as well as any other WR or TE on this team. Lamb lead all WR\TE in catches but all of a sudden Dak will be going to Schultz and Elliott?

NotForLong

Reaction score
Not bad really.

I think that embarrassing drop against the Giants finally woke him up and forced him to put effort into correcting those issues.

The last game and a half have been solid WR1 production
I said the same thing

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Your passive aggressive shade is hilarious

It would be way more impressive than what Gallup did in 2019 considering he would have over 30 more catches and is playing at least a 1/4 of the season with the backup

Well, accomplishing that yard total with 30 less catches is much more impressive IMO. A lot of receivers in the NFL can maintain 12-13 ypc. When you get up into the 16’s you start making the big bucks

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, accomplishing that yard total with 30 less catches is much more impressive IMO. A lot of receivers in the NFL can maintain 12-13 ypc. When you get up into the 16’s you start making the big bucks
You cant compare them because they are different type of WR's. Gallup is a vertical WR that does most of work on deep pass plays. He is decent inside of 15 yards, but doesnt do anything well enough to be a bell cow WR

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
You cant compare them because they are different type of WR's. Gallup is a vertical WR that does most of work on deep pass plays. He is decent inside of 15 yards, but doesnt do anything well enough to be a bell cow WR

Which is why people saying Lamb will just be a better Amari or replace Amari was a little misleading. Gallup is the guy who’ll take Amari’s role in the offense

pansophy

Reaction score
Not bad really.

I think that embarrassing drop against the Giants finally woke him up and forced him to put effort into correcting those issues.

The last game and a half have been solid WR1 production
I don’t know. He still caught his TD against WAS with his body. I don’t know why he doesn’t turn to catch that with his hands.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
ROFL, I am reading this thread trying to understand what anyone is talking about....
98 catches would be 3rd in Cowboys history behind only single seasons of Michael Irvin and Jason Witten.
1,224 yards would be 12th best by a Cowboy all-time and best by a Cowboys WR since Dez in 2014.
9 TD's would be tied for 19th all-time amongst Cowboys and again best since Dez in 2014.

That is plus WR1 numbers.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
98 catches, 1,224 yards and 9 TD's

The old 16 game season would be

92 catches, 1,152 yards

200.gif

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
ROFL, I am reading this thread trying to understand what anyone is talking about....
98 catches would be 3rd in Cowboys history behind only single seasons of Michael Irvin and Jason Witten.
1,224 yards would be 12th best by a Cowboy all-time and best by a Cowboys WR since Dez in 2014.
9 TD's would be tied for 19th all-time amongst Cowboys and again best since Dez in 2014.

That is plus WR1 numbers.

I guess the question is, “What is your personal definition of a #1 WR?” Just a guy who you’re okay with being the best WR on the team?