Lambs current 17 game projection

lukin2006

Reaction score
Who really cares about stats. The team is winning. That should be the most important metric…

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
98 catches, 1,224 yards and 9 TD's

The old 16 game season would be

92 catches, 1,152 yards

With Gallup and Schulz back, and Brown showing genuine competence, Lamb should be having an easier time of it going forward as the other guys attract more attention.

Game 1, if I'm the defense, I just shut down Lamb and take my chances with everyone else.

75boyz

Reaction score
Who really cares about stats. The team is winning. That should be the most important metric…

There's actually a large group here that prefer pretty stat filled losses to ugly team wins.

So while I'm not one of them they are well represented here.

lukin2006

Reaction score
There's actually a large group here that prefer pretty stat filled losses to ugly team wins.

So while I'm not one of them they are well represented here.

winning is the only metric I care about…ugly or otherwise.

Nexx

Reaction score
I am just happy to have a QB who targets his play makers vs dumping it off to the tight end.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
You’re right, both Gallup and Lamb are WR1’s.

That’s a good way of looking at it.

As much as I've openly admitted to not being Lambs biggest fan on this board I totally agree with this post. Do people realize how good Gallup actually is? Comparing Lamb to Gallup isn't some huge knock on either guy. There was a time a few years ago where Gallup was probably our best wide out over Cooper he was playing that good.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
So what’s that projection after 2 rec. for 14 yards vs Ramsey Sunday?
Ramsey has been beatable this year but even if CeeDee has a bad game he'll be likely be fine as he did zero week 1 and still has this projection after week 4.
So this "projection" includes one bad game per month.

Not that you even had real football talk on the brain here but CeeDee moves around including into the slot which means it is very unlikely Ramsey travels with him.

exciter

Reaction score
Ramsey has been beatable this year but even if CeeDee has a bad game he'll be likely be fine as he did zero week 1 and still has this projection after week 4.
So this "projection" includes one bad game per month.

Not that you even had real football talk on the brain here but CeeDee moves around including into the slot which means it is very unlikely Ramsey travels with him.
Lol, might not want to talk about brains too much if you actually believe this projection! Just saying!!!