Twitter: Lamb's response to Jerry's "No Urgency" comments

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope not lol, but it is possible, they seem to have something in mind.
1. Giving Dak the least possible talent around him to get their pound of flesh back.
2. Tanking (and all the moves show exactly that) to pick up some stud QB.
3. Yes folks were in a rebuild ................DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sydla

Reaction score
I don’t think so…not this year. It’s not like with Emmitt when the team all around was ready.
The team is still pretty good right now. It's not like the Cowboys have a 4-13 roster.

Likely not much different than the team that Elliott held out on and Jerry panicked about when he made Zeke the highest paid TB in football.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Stop his greedy game? Against a guy who is worth 14 billion dollars for failing for 28+ years?

Jeebus
Sounds like Jerry has made his final offer. Has CD's agent gone too far?

No way CD sits out the year and he will get tagged next year anyway.

Not a winning battle for CD.

Reactions: CWR

Sydla

Reaction score
1. Giving Dak the least possible talent around him to their pound of flesh back.
2. Tanking (and all the moves show exactly that) to pick up some stud QB.
3. Yes folks were in a rebuild ................DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then the idiot owner should have traded Lamb when it was at his highest value. Instead, he's now potentially picking a fight with his star WR and then if he goes to trade him, teams will know Jerry has to move him.

If this was a rebuild, then they went about it horribly.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then the idiot owner should have traded Lamb when it was at his highest value. Instead, he's now potentially picking a fight with his star WR and then if he goes to trade him, teams will know Jerry has to move him.

If this was a rebuild, then they went about it horribly.
I'm positive from your old GM days in the NFL you know what you're talking about.
Bet you next move would be to give Dak 65 million and Micah another 40 million.
Cant beat that NFL experience of yours.....................holy Cow man!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What did he do when he had Zeke and Dak on their rookie contracts ?

What did he do when he had Lamb and Parsons on their rookie contracts?

I will tell you ........ same thing his stupid arse always does ........ not a damn thing except count his money.

So you just keep on defending the rich scumbag ......... hope it makes you feel good ........
Holy crap zrin laying down some serious knowledge right there!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gawd they are making this complicated. I hate the negotiate through media crap
Nah it's pretty easy to read the tea leaves on this one.
Jerry ain't paying him Jefferson-type money and rightfully so.
He can hold out till hell freezes over as the old man it seems is done paying fake studs who only produce against teams like the Giants.................

Sydla

Reaction score
I'm positive from your old GM days in the NFL you know what you're talking about.
Bet you next move would be to give Dak 65 million and Micah another 40 million.
Cant beat that NFL experience of yours.....................holy Cow man!!
LOL, yes because the way to rebuild is pick a fight with your star WR publicly during contract negotiations and then when you decide to move him for picks, you've depressed his value because teams know you want to get rid of him.

You might be as inept as Jerry. This rebuild by secrecy thing you think might be going on is about as idiotic a thing Jerry could do.

plymkr

Reaction score
One thing about CD that I appreciated was when he felt like he wasn’t being used right last year he handled well. He went to coaches and they dealt with it. There was a couple times he pouted on the field but overall he displayed maturity when. He felt like he wasn’t being used. He didn’t pull an AJ Brown and rip apart the locker room or be a distraction. I said this in another thread but out of the big 3 for contract extensions. The only one I wanted was CD. I’m cool with letting Dak go and I want to trade Micah for picks while he’s still worth something. I don’t trust Micah’s commitment to football and his maturity. CD is the only one I wanted to keep and this is discouraging for me. Sucks. I hope they sign him.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
One thing about CD that I appreciated was when he felt like he wasn’t being used right last year he handled well. He went to coaches and they dealt with it. There was a couple times he pouted on the field but overall he displayed maturity when. He felt like he wasn’t being used. He didn’t pull an AJ Brown and rip apart the locker room or be a distraction. I said this in another thread but out of the big 3 for contract extensions. The only one I wanted was CD. I’m cool with letting Dak go and I want to trade Micah for picks while he’s still worth something. I don’t trust Micah’s commitment to football and his maturity. CD is the only one I wanted to keep and this is discouraging for me. Sucks. I hope they sign him.
Nobody is winning championships with just a WR1. It’s won with great defenses and or QB’s except for rare occasions.