Twitter: Lamb's response to Jerry's "No Urgency" comments

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And he will be. Just, with the way Jerry seems hellbent on pissing off his key players, will probably be with another team. Jerry really should just trade him at this point. He's just pissing off Lamb at this point.
I still believe Jethro will sign him. He’s just playing to public perception trying to save a couple million a year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Of that was their plan all along they should have traded CD. . . which may have caused a chain reaction where Dak would have requested a trade

They have no vision or plan
Yep. There’s a small part of this fan base that gets excited about a rebuild because it means the end of Dak. It’s clouding who truly stupid a rebuild is when you sin it trade your vets. Wasting a year of Martin and Lawrence when you could trade them is moronic.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of that was their plan all along they should have traded CD. . . which may have caused a chain reaction where Dak would have requested a trade

They have no vision or plan
Nah there were no takers for Dak at the $ level Todd is shooting for.
Their only best option was to make him a post-June 1st Cut but he wants his pound of flesh and the politics yada yada yada.
There is a vision enough of the fat cash cows who lose their Milk when they face some playoff-caliber Bulls and fold like skim milk baby!
Jerry is right here and I hope he sticks to his guns and trading CD now wouldn't be a bad idea as we would get a least a # 1 pick for him.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I don’t think so…not this year. It’s not like with Emmitt when the team all around was ready.

Ah hell… who am I kidding… It is Jerry. And Jerry is known to cave.
Let Dak walk. Tag and trade CD next year. Start Trance and tank in 2025, then draft your QB in 2026.

Plankton

Reaction score
And if that is his plan, he's a moron. Not about tanking the season but rather, wasting a season and depreciating the value of players he could have moved earlier to jump start a rebuild. Just letting guys' contracts expire is moronic. Shoot, if he really wanted to, he could have likely gotten something for Dak at the start of FA. Yeah he wouldn't have gotten a haul but likely more than some 3rd round comp pick if he just lets Dak walk.
Prescott has a no trade clause, so he couldn't have gotten something for trading him.

Loso86

Reaction score
Nah it's pretty easy to read the tea leaves on this one.
Jerry ain't paying him Jefferson-type money and rightfully so.
He can hold out till hell freezes over as the old man it seems is done paying fake studs who only produce against teams like the Giants.................
I was with you until yoi called him a fake stud and over EXAGGERATINGLY saying he only shows up against the giants lmao. Dude is legit and the ONLY playmaker on this Offense. Smdh. Easily top 3 if not the best wr in the league

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The market is what the market is now for Lamb.

There is little doubt Jerry is holding out for Lamb to take less.
Nah, it’s probably all about the years. They know what the contract numbers are based on the market. It’s the small details in the contracts that they’re ironing out now.