Lance as Backup

RonWashington

Reaction score
Wouldn’t it make sense at some point in this season of road warriors to have Lance back up Dak and actually get him some reps or heavan forbid give him a start . You let a 4 go out the window for the guy and next yr FA goodbye . Nothing in return ?

I already know what Cooper brings to the table and it’s limited but serviceable as a back up . The lack of mobility in either 7 or # 4 is horrible , ends drives . Just to spice up the season have him as back up in Santa Clara . MM be Bold !

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wouldn’t it make sense at some point in this season of road warriors to have Lance back up Dak and actually get him some reps or heavan forbid give him a start . You let a 4 go out the window for the guy and next yr FA goodbye . Nothing in return ?

I already know what Cooper brings to the table and it’s limited but serviceable as a back up . The lack of mobility in either 7 or # 4 is horrible , ends drives . Just to spice up the season have him as back up in Santa Clara . MM be Bold !
You are going to make Chasing6 have a aneurism, he will get into his Trance.
Don't wake him up.

Carson

Reaction score
He should either be the backup or released. I don’t think he is a starting NFL QB but get him some mop-up duty to prove it either way. What a stupid, wasted trade that our wonderful GM pulled off…..
Not just the trade, the amount of $$$ they are dishing out for a 3rd stringer.

Let him be the backup and take a few plays using his feet

RonWashington

Reaction score
He should either be the backup or released. I don’t think he is a starting NFL QB but get him some mop-up duty to prove it either way. What a stupid, wasted trade that our wonderful GM pulled off…..

Exactly . Why trade a 4 for a 3rd string QB . Either that or see if the Carolinas or Tenn of this bottom dwelling level will give you a 5 or a 6 since they seem to be calling Jake Delhomme any minute now .

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Not just the trade, the amount of $$$ they are dishing out for a 3rd stringer.

Let him be the backup and take a few plays using his feet
He was paid $4.5 million on the 5th day of camp. The $850,000 still owed him is paid out at 1/17th the amount each game. He’s been paid almost all he’s due. He is not good enough to play quarterback in the NFL. He’s a footnote in the history of the NFL. There are two NFL franchises that would just like to forget their involvement with him. Three words for “Trance”. “Winnipeg Blue Bombers”.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
I'm still confused. What was the purpose of this trade? Only Jerry would do something like this, now you're stuck with the guy. 31 other teams wouldn't touch him, not you though you are a dummy of the first degree

RonWashington

Reaction score
Yes it’s stupid all right . Having trouble in the red zone maybe a Wildcat anything innovative out of MM … nothing . You have a QB that can at least escape trouble extend a play but instead you burn a 4 have him inactive two yrs straight . Nice leadership out of the FO and coaches room .

HotDog37

Reaction score
Coach Jones lmao

How bout them Cowboys!
jerry-jones-cowboys.gif