Lance Dunbar To Visit Rams **Signs With Rams**

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just so you know, I still laugh to this day over that lance dunbar spoof you brilliantly posted concerning the cardinal R.B. and his emulation of Emmitt Smith when he was a kid .
well done.

I don't remember that.

Getting old.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
We never could figure out how to use him.

Any player that doesn't fit a conventional role is just a wasted player in Dallas.

To be fair to the Cowboys though this guy was not dependable.

Silverstar

Reaction score
thumbs_up_married_with_children.gif

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When you lose this kind of player there are consequences....

-

Ezekiel Elliott's workload could increase with Lance Dunbar's exit

The Dallas Cowboys are in the market for a third-down back after Lance Dunbar agreed to a deal with the Los Angeles Rams, but they might not have to look very far.

The Cowboys viewed Ezekiel Elliott as an every-down back, which is why they were more than comfortable in selecting him with the fourth overall pick last year, even if some do not believe a running back should go that high.

http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cow...rkload-could-increase-with-lance-dunbars-exit

-

My God. How did it come to this?

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
somewhere garrett and jerry is in the corner crying big tears because he is gone

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We never could figure out how to use him.

We had it figured out early in 2015 before he got hurt. He was leading the team in receiving after the first 4 games before going down.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Somewhere Jason Garrett is sobbing in a beer while Mrs. Houston sings "I Will Always Love You".

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
When you lose this kind of player there are consequences....

-

Ezekiel Elliott's workload could increase with Lance Dunbar's exit

The Dallas Cowboys are in the market for a third-down back after Lance Dunbar agreed to a deal with the Los Angeles Rams, but they might not have to look very far.

The Cowboys viewed Ezekiel Elliott as an every-down back, which is why they were more than comfortable in selecting him with the fourth overall pick last year, even if some do not believe a running back should go that high.

http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cow...rkload-could-increase-with-lance-dunbars-exit

-

My God. How did it come to this?

I just don't know how we'll replace Dunbar's 31 rushing yards and 122 receiving yards from last season. Maybe if we draft (put any RB in draft's name here), or sign (put any FA RB's name here) we'll be ok. I hope.