Lance Lenoir is another Patrick Crayton

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Not true, Bledsoe made Crayton. Crayton was already playing well before Romo took the field. I think he got hurt his Rookie year but he was already making plays when Parcells was the Coach.

The Romo’s think he made everyone. They also forget 9 played like a load of hot garbage most of that game. He should have been picked two more times had the Giants not had butter fingers.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Who is this Creighton Romo made ?
on of many in case you are very blind guys came through here got real good with no names and left with names and contracts and failed without him.. Creighton, Austin, Robinson, and others..these dudes all had career years because of him..guys also dont set records and have HOF numbers like Witten without Romo, Dez 75tds I believe most or all were from Romo, oh that guy TO blew up the 3 years he was here, hmm who was throwing him the ball?..apparently the choker loser qb who we wont miss that own ALL of the DC passing records and has one of the best TD-INT ration in cowboys history and was for many years a top 5 nfl producer at his postion.. that guy

since he left whos throwing down now? passing numbers up ? I think not they are all down.. Romo was the most underrated DC of all time.. so disrespected because of no playoff runs..sorry but guys like Creighton, Murray, and the refs plus Garett and the FO was more to blame for that..Romo played his postion at a high level and doesnt deserve a lot of the criticism he gets..he was freaking undrafted guys!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
The Romo’s think he made everyone. They also forget 9 played like a load of hot garbage most of that game. He should have been picked two more times had the Giants not had butter fingers.
this ^^ LMAO pull the records who me whos name is on top of all our record list? not the #1 pick in the draft with 10 HOF player a HOF coach and coaches still playing in this league..not the mighty 70s guys who are forever loved that had one of the greatest minds in a coach and more HOF players surrounding them, no its out undrafted FA that tops the list..his Regular season numbers are so much better than Aikmans you have to look twice because how in the world is one in the HOF and the other is constantly disrespected..not knock on Aikman and other heralded Cowboy HOF but stop the nonsense about Romo..the haters need to check the stats and the situation he was forced to play in and players he was with, he did make those guys better..

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Second to the last pass should have been the winning TD, but Crayton pulled up on the route.

Second to the last pass should have been the winning TD, but Crayton pulled up on the route.

Still hurts. And , like Smiles Austin, he jogged back to the huddle with a " what me" look on his face...

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I think Lenoir could replace TW, if not this year certainly next. I’d have no problem at all if they were to try and trade TW at some point.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
on of many in case you are very blind guys came through here got real good with no names and left with names and contracts and failed without him.. Creighton, Austin, Robinson, and others..these dudes all had career years because of him..guys also dont set records and have HOF numbers like Witten without Romo, Dez 75tds I believe most or all were from Romo, oh that guy TO blew up the 3 years he was here, hmm who was throwing him the ball?..apparently the choker loser qb who we wont miss that own ALL of the DC passing records and has one of the best TD-INT ration in cowboys history and was for many years a top 5 nfl producer at his postion.. that guy

since he left whos throwing down now? passing numbers up ? I think not they are all down.. Romo was the most underrated DC of all time.. so disrespected because of no playoff runs..sorry but guys like Creighton, Murray, and the refs plus Garett and the FO was more to blame for that..Romo played his postion at a high level and doesnt deserve a lot of the criticism he gets..he was freaking undrafted guys!!

Sorry. But i stopped reading after your first sentence.

I made a joke in case you didnt get it. Crayton was ok. But for sure Romo wasnt a QB who did make WRs. Brett Favre was or Brady or Rodgers are. Romo was a good QB but who also needed talent around him to excel.

Dont mistake Romo's self confidence for talent. There are QBs like Favre who can play like a gunslinger because they have the talent and there are others who do the "cargo cult".

Last edited:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean that in a good way, you need WRs like him who can do a little bit of everything.

IQ
Lenoir = 10x Crayton

How they see themselves:
Crayton - "I'm more valuable than Megatron".
Lenoir - "I'm good enough to play in the NFL".

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, I think the fat man deserves the blame for not having them ready to play..Romo made Creighton...
Not true, Bledsoe made Crayton. Crayton was already playing well before Romo took the field. I think he got hurt his Rookie year but he was already making plays when Parcells was the Coach.

Why isn’t it that Crayton made Crayton? Is there some reason he couldn’t have caught passes from another QB?

Batman1980

Reaction score
Crayton was a decent #3 receiver that had 2 brain farts in the biggest game of his career. If we keep Lenoir, I hope he does better.

blueblood70

Reaction score

I made a joke in case you didnt get it. Crayton was ok. But for sure Romo wasnt a QB who did make WRs. Brett Favre was or Brady or Rodgers are. Romo was a good QB but who also needed talent around him to excel.

Dont mistake Romo's self confidence for talent. There are QBs like Favre who can play like a gunslinger because they have the talent and there are others who do the "cargo cult".
disagree 150%..i understand its hard for you to read..Romo threw guys open, he did make them better, period.. its odd they never excelled once leaving..Dak needs more talent, Romo may not have been elite but theres reason Dez, witten, and those mentioned already had career numbers with Romo..hes always been underrated by the haters..Romo was great maybe not elite but he never had superior talent and that why we never made the big runs but he sure put up numbers with mostly average players..you arent going to change my mind and as much as I luved me some farve he played 19plus years and had one SB..19!! he threw so many more INT than Romo but both were a lot a like.. the only reason Romo didnt get his one were some bad circumstances around him..you can argue until you are blue in the face you wont convince me otherwise.. they better find some players fpr Dak because he wont make any of these guys get big contracts :()..

TwentyOne

Reaction score
disagree 150%..i understand its hard for you to read..Romo threw guys open, he did make them better, period.. its odd they never excelled once leaving..Dak needs more talent, Romo may not have been elite but theres reason Dez, witten, and those mentioned already had career numbers with Romo..hes always been underrated by the haters..Romo was great maybe not elite but he never had superior talent and that why we never made the big runs but he sure put up numbers with mostly average players..you arent going to change my mind and as much as I luved me some farve he played 19plus years and had one SB..19!! he threw so many more INT than Romo but both were a lot a like.. the only reason Romo didnt get his one were some bad circumstances around him..you can argue until you are blue in the face you wont convince me otherwise.. they better find some players fpr Dak because he wont make any of these guys get big contracts :()..

Sorry, you dont need to offend me just because i have a different opinion then you. Good reason is enough to show your point.

And there are others like you who also gave the argument that WR were made by Romo. Once they left they were forgotten. Problem is thats not true. There was only 1 WR that had this career (Robinson). But there are others who had a better career after they left Dallas. Dwayne Harris for example who went to the Giants. Or they stayed the same when they left. You could also argue that there were players like Roy Wiliams who came here and suffered by playing with Romo. Cant remember all the others right now but i can look up a list for you i already posted here if you wish.

Second it is not true that Romo had to play without talent .In fact Romo had the luxury to be surrounded by superior talent all of his career. Most of the time he had a very good to dominant OL (Gurode & Co were very good in their prime) a great TE (Witten) and a true #1 WR (TO, Bryant etc..). Esoecually on the WR side he was overequipped most of his career. He also always had a very good running game to count on.

That is not true for Brady or Rodgers. Especially Rodgers. And also for Favre.

Last but not least i am.so tired to be titeled as a hater. First of all this comparison is just stupid. But it also shows the lack of education and ability to argue by words and good reason rather then empty phrases by the poster.

Last edited:

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

No Bledsoe didn't make any special. In fact, Bledsoe was sucking it and was not playing well at all. So why giving credit to Bledsoe?

Crayton made Crayton. He already outplayed other receivers in camp. He became better when Romo took over.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

Why do people have to criticize Dak just to make Romo look good? Romo didn't throw players open. I disagree with that. Even without Romo Witten was still able to get open despite him losing his speed and agility. Witten was Romo's security blanket and I believe that without Witten Romo would not be as effective as he would have been.

When other teams focused on Witten they left other receivers in single coverage. Romo knew how to take advantage of that mismatch throughout his career.

CWR

Reaction score

Laurent Robinson got paid in large part due to Romo. He hadn't done squat before or after.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Why do people have to criticize Dak just to make Romo look good? Romo didn't throw players open. I disagree with that. Even without Romo Witten was still able to get open despite him losing his speed and agility. Witten was Romo's security blanket and I believe that without Witten Romo would not be as effective as he would have been.

When other teams focused on Witten they left other receivers in single coverage. Romo knew how to take advantage of that mismatch throughout his career.
*** are you talking about you made the statement about Romo needing players to make plays and he didnt make them better, not true, but Dak does..not a knock on hi as its the same thing you said about Romo..however at this stage room was so far superior a natural passer then Dak its not even close..so witten made room and the whole team better seriously I bet you ask Jason about Romo and he would say he would not have been as successful with out Romo and vice versa but no way did all those TDs to dez and To happen because of Witten.. all those nonames who came through and became one hit wonders and left to again be nobodys..it was Romo making them better, if tyo cant see that your hate for Romo is off the charts..so how is it Romos career numbers Eclipse Aikmans and all the othersas an UDFA? just happen stance he got lucky he had Witten, thats your explanation.. all QB have their favorite go to guy and can be called a security blanket..Daks looked to be Beasly for one year and thats gone an now not any of the offense seem productive now..I like Dak but I also Loved Romo and he gets way too much disrespect..