Lance working hard

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Definitely good to see he’s working on winning the cross fit championship.

Would be nice to see a football in his hands.
He’s a phenom. He does not need to actually practice football.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
next man up , ya'll
looks like his good at fitness, will he be good a QB though ??

Chasing6

Reaction score
Really excited to see him play pre-season. If all else fails, he lights it up pre-season we can trade him for picks.
Why would anyone trade for him after camp? He would have no time to learn their offense and then be a free agent.

We should have learned that from GM Jethro's mistake last year.

Maybe Al Davis JR will fall for that trick. Probably not they have a real GM.

Silverstar

Reaction score
This just makes the "more athlete than QB" monkey on his back even bigger.

And there's only one way he can get rid of it.

GMO415

Reaction score
Wow, he's working hard......I really hate the off-season sometimes.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The coming TC for the Cowboys will prove to be one that piques the interest of those who long to see something positive for this team. Trey Lance will surely be given a fighter's chance to make an exciting bid to wrestle a QB spot for himself and his newfound team. Gotta say, I wish him well. ;)

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You won’t find that out in preseason playing against rookies, backups and bubble players. That’s pretty much all we see in preseason these days. Playing well in the regular season in games that count against starters will determine if he can play in the NFL.
Can't wait to see that as well.

Qcard

Reaction score

This is sad…..Dude still looks like he‘s in High School…..Wake me up when Skinny Dak doesn’t look like he won’t break in half after a routine NFL tackle. I hope Trey Lance is NOT on Cooper Rush’s Off-season leg routine :lmao: :lmao:

plymkr

Reaction score
THIS!! OMG, this!

The faults of Lance aren't physical. It's knowledge and experience. If he wants to get the experience, he has to absorb and display the knowledge.
Right. Physically he’s there. He was a top 5 pick for a reason. Now he just needs reps and learn how to read defenses. Maybe the change of scenery will be good for him. I’m also cautiously optimistic that the year of practice and the “QB school” he has last will help him mentally. I’m hoping he beats out Rush for backup job and then sign a Rush like contract to be the backup for a couple years so we can continue to develop him.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't know what he will make of his opportunity when he plays but if he's not the one then Next, please.
DAKTRASH is a non-factor at this point as he is already Road-Kill in Big D!!!!

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
i hope he has been studying the game, i remember Zeke coining back in the best shape but it didn’t help his game

CowboyChris

Reaction score
In the world Craig? Not really dude they have three proven starters, one a hall of famer, and another a promising young LG/LT.
so your saying Smith, Martin, and Steele are going to take the majority of the snaps in the preseason? not to mention our sad state of RB’s