Larry Allen agrees to terms with San Francisco

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
ICK!!!!

What has this world come to?

An ex 49er, Owens is our "go to" guy on offense...

And Larry Allen, our HOF guy, is on the 49ers???

And then people question why it's so much more difficult to root for your team in the current NFL.

:eek:

Best of luck, Larry...I hope you get a boat load of money. And thanks for all the good years.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
ICK!!!!

What has this world come to?

An ex 49er, Owens is our "go to" guy on offense...

And Larry Allen, our HOF guy, is on the 49ers???

And then people question why it's so much more difficult to root for your team in the current NFL.

:eek:

Best of luck, Larry...I hope you get a boat load of money. And thanks for all the good years.

Well unfortunatly...That's todays NFL...But the Cowboys got the better deal.

conner01

Reaction score
close to home. probably more money than we had scheduled to pay him, crappy team but what ever floats his boat.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Grats Larry ............... you will always be a Cowboy and I will welcome you back with open arms when you sign that one day contract to retire a Cowboy (this summer)

:bow:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, I still wish him well. I don't understand what his thinking is unless he is so distraught over us cutting him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dallas did what they felt was the right thing for them and Larry is doing what is good for him. I have no hard feelings towards Allen and wish him the best. As zrinkill said I hope to see Larry sign a 1 day contract and retire as a Cowboy

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Seeing LA in a 49er uniform will be almost as bad as seeing Emmitt with a Cardinal on his head. :eek: Not looking forward to that at all.

Eddie

Reaction score
Yep, Larry Allen's NOT about winning ... he's sure done ALOT of that as a Cowboy!!!

You guys crack me up.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I have seen more disrespectful post about Larry its unreal .......... they really need to put an age limit on this place.

Catch-22

Reaction score
49ers | L. Allen contract update
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 16:52:29 -0800
Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports free agent OG Larry Allen (Cowboys) signed a two-year contract with the San Francisco 49ers believed to be worth between $4 million and $5 million per year. The deal is contingent upon Allen passing a physical and then signing the contract.

-----------------------------------------------

Last you'll ever hear of him

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
zrinkill said:
I have seen more disrespectful post about Larry its unreal .......... they really need to put an age limit on this place.
Yeah 34 yrs old or older ;)

HeHateMe

Displaced but Dedicated
Reaction score
Rather have seen him retire a Cowboy, but Im ok with the 49ers.

Theyve become so irrelevant its of no consequence.

Much like Emmitt realized he regretted signing in Arizona, Allen will regret not just retiring too.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Eddie said:
Yep, Larry Allen's NOT about winning ... he's sure done ALOT of that as a Cowboy!!!

You guys crack me up.

I said I was sorry to see Larry Go...But THIS contract is Obviously NOT about winning...Or he wouldn't have signed with one of the worst teams in the league.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
zrinkill said:

It seems all Cowboys suck the day after they leave. Emmitt took hard hits also.
amazes me. Good luck LA.

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
I heard on the local radio in Phoenix that the Cardinals were interested in him but Allen was seeking 5 million plus per season.