FEATURED Larry Allen passed away

vlad

Reaction score
RIP to a legend. Best to all his family and loved ones. Never forget Larry as the best of the best.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Damn. We lost a Cowboys legend. This sucks. Arguably the greatest Guard to ever do it. Larry was an absolute monster in the trenches, and great person off them. He’ll be sorely missed. Rest easy big fella.

yf1jp72givgq9g0mrvfe.jpg

Reid1boys

Reaction score
What a shame. 52 years old. He was a huge man. There is a reason that we are starting to see these 300plus pound lineman retire and drop 80 lbs in the next year or so. The human body isnt mean to be that big. I would be shocked if his death was not heart related.

This is a sad day indeed. What a player and true pro that guy was. A friend of mine was the TE on the Sonoma State team that allen played for.

Insane to think a guy as good as he was attended Sonoma State.

RIP

Motorola

Reaction score
Damn. We lost a Cowboys legend. This sucks. Arguably the greatest Guard to ever do it. Larry was an absolute monster in the trenches, and great person off them. He’ll be sorely missed. Rest easy big fella.

yf1jp72givgq9g0mrvfe.jpg
Fantastic photo of an Iconic Cowboys Player AND NFL Legend.
Thank you 'AlL' for posting it.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this news. One of my favorite all time players. May his family find peace and comfort in this difficult time.