Larry Brown says TO stopped on several routes today

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He also said that TO could've scored a TD on two of them if he had kept running. Not to start anything, but it seemed that he was a little peeved when Witten scored too, IMO. I hope I'm wrong. I'm a TO fan unlike some around here.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I think Larry Brown knows its better ratings when you can bash on a player even if you have to make it up

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Unless I missed it, he wasn't invoved early. He has a problem with that.
He has a problem with most things though.:D

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's undeniable that he is a selfish player. But he is a helluva good one.

mrla

A Passion for the Star
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2447950 said:
Unless I missed it, he wasn't invoved early. He has a problem with that.
He has a problem with most things though.:D

TO's biggest problem is that he drops way too many of the routine passes. He does pretty darn well with the spectacular grabs but then comes right back and drops an easy one that could have gone for a long gainer!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo did a great job of spreading the ball around. TO had a TD and a great one-handed grab. If he's not smart enough to know that the success of his teammates will open things up for him, then I don't know what to tell the guy. He seems to have two sides - the great teammate versus the selfish publicity seeker.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2447945 said:
I think Larry Brown knows its better ratings when you can bash on a player even if you have to make it up

Yeah, this TO Obsession is really getting on my last nerves. ESPN has become like Fox News. I tell you what you should believe and you believe it. ESPN was a complete joke today with Skip Bayless and all their talking heads. It's unwatchable. That TN running back complained last week and NOBODY's hating on him.

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2447937 said:
He also said that TO could've scored a TD on two of them if he had kept running. Not to start anything, but it seemed that he was a little peeved when Witten scored too, IMO. I hope I'm wrong. I'm a TO fan unlike some around here.

Larry also left us to go to Oakland...

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Sportsbabe;2448014 said:
Yeah, this TO Obsession is really getting on my last nerves. ESPN has become like Fox News. I tell you what you should believe and you believe it. ESPN was a complete joke today with Skip Bayless and all their talking heads. It's unwatchable. That TN running back complained last week and NOBODY's hating on him.

He does it so much you don't even know his name.:lmao2:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Something tells me that he won't be exactly complaining about 5 ball for 98 yards and a TD. Especially when that ball he dropped in the fourth, on third down, could have probably went for about an 70 or 80 yard score.

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2448026 said:
Something tells me that he won't be exactly complaining about 5 ball for 98 yards and a TD. Especially when that ball he dropped in the fourth, on third down, could have probably went for about an 70 or 80 yard score.

Your movie (Braveheart) is on TBS right now...(wow...I am bored)

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2448083 said:

Whoops...forget it...it is on some independent station here in Orlando...I screwed you.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Instead of making stuff up, Larry Brown should thank his lucky stars Neil O'Donnell threw him two passes in the SB or else no one would remember who he was.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2448083 said:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quarterback Coach;2448085 said:
Whoops...forget it...it is on some independent station here in Orlando...I screwed you.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2448094 said:
Instead of making stuff up, Larry Brown should thank his lucky stars Neil O'Donnell threw him two passes in the SB or else no one would remember who he was.

:rolleyes: weak