Reaction score
1366406579686.jpg
:lmao:lmao:lmao:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Dont ever bring up the 2008 season again

its the reason i will never trust dallas again

i trust myself more to poop out of a moving car and into the window of another moving car both going 100 mph
*Ah-Ha, I see you're another member of the Taco Bell's expedited Purge rewards program Too!:thumbup:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
“Those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

Churchill, 1948
Ya, and just where in the hell is that deceitful limey at anyway, these days?, as I ain't heard all that much currently fresh opined pop-off's outta' his pie hole lately,,, bet'cha he'd prolly learned from MacArthur's history & just faded away,huh?,,,See, I done told ya' he was deceitful,,,o_O

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
The only proper reply to this thread should have been,,,,,”if our Qb doesn’t finish ranked #17 like last season in Qbr we should be able to avoid this”

After every mediocre or below average performance by Dakota, we will see thinly veiled threads like this to remind us of the Ghost of Romos past......can’t wait to see next weeks version
What? You're the first person on this thread to say something stupid like that. You're doing the opposite of what you're trying to achieve lol

Seems like you have an obsession with bringing up Romo just like the people you're trying to describe.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
i watched that whole game

44-6 im sitting there with all types of faith saying “it aint over til its over”

someone shoulda got me a clown hat with the propellers on the top
I remember watching that game in it's entirety, quaffing a whole 5th of Glenlivet single malt,being swallowed up in my oversized & overstuffed leather bound jefe chair, with my steel toed work boots propped up on top of the center pieced F.Remington's horseman with drawn colts dragoon revolver bronze statue,,, smoking cigars,,,, straight up truth.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Guys I am happy as the next guy being 3-0 and I hope to continue this streak.... Next week really should be a win too.... I mean we play well vs the Saints.... We show up for such even when they are superior... Now we are seeing this team without Brees and while I watched them beat the Seahags, there are no excuses.... We are a team that plays them well with Brees... We should take this if we really are a contender.... I am betting on us to win, though I would have done such regardless.... Hope you guys do too....

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
I remember watching that game in it's entirety, quaffing a whole 5th of Glenlivet single malt,being swallowed up in my oversized & overstuffed leather bound jefe chair, with my steel toed work boots propped up on top of the center pieced F.Remington's horseman with drawn colts dragoon revolver bronze statue,,, smoking cigars,,,, straight up truth.

Props on that fifth of single malt... Like the man I know you are, you did not kill that malt with a mix but maybe a chaser..... Just hoping you were stomping with those steel toes while dipping those cigars a few days earlier allowing to dry... Nothing like a single malt and a cigar properly matched....

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Props on that fifth of single malt... Like the man I know you are, you did not kill that malt with a mix but maybe a chaser..... Just hoping you were stomping with those steel toes while dipping those cigars a few days earlier allowing to dry... Nothing like a single malt and a cigar properly matched....
Cut with just the ice cube melt to help 'oil it up' & allow it's proper breathing,,,ol' boy:thumbup:

* I Never did that William Jefferson Bligh cigar preparation,but thanks fer' the idea:lmao:

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Cut with just the ice cube melt to help 'oil it up' & allow it's proper breathing,,,ol' boy:thumbup:

* I Never did that William Jefferson Bligh cigar preparation,but thanks fer' the idea:lmao:

SIr you are the man...... props..... TBH, I have not the patience either....

I buy those already dipped before buying.... Though the cost makes me question why.....

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This thread is about hoping for the best................the fact that you figured out how to you Google is cool and all, but not really pertinent to this discussion brah.

"Doesn't sound like a Cowboy fan"..........LMAO.............the resident Garrett jock rider thinks I'm a troll..........I'm hurt, I will go cry now:lmao2:
Curious why you chose using the lone example season of not making the playoffs after starting 3-0 instead of the 14 seasons we did?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We already know that Grego.................you may have just discovered the Internet, but most of us have been using it for quite a while;)

This thread is about not missing the playoffs................we didnt miss the playoffs in those years............so what exactly is your point?

And please keep in mind that past results have no bearing.........good or bad..........to this season, that is why all we can do is hope for the best.
Our history after starting 3-0 does have historical significance but you chose to put a damper on our 3-0 start by using the only season we didn’t make the playoffs. The intent is suspect .

I’d say you probably either weren’t aware of our history or attempting to put a damper on this season which smells of a troll.

Last edited:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Our history after starting 3-0 does have historical significance but you chose to put a damper on our 3-0 start by using the only season we didn’t make the playoffs. The intent is suspect .

I’d say you probably either weren’t aware of our history or attempting to put a damper on this season which smells of a troll.

No, I honestly had no idea how many times we have started 3-0. I saw on TV that the last time was 11 years ago in 2008, but we failed to make the playoffs. I did not know this and I though it might be interesting to share this with others, so I posted the same info and I said I hope it works out better this time around.

That was it. I made no prediction, I didnt say that there was any correlation, I had no hidden agenda, I had no intent on trying to damper this season, or anything else that you guys have accused me of in this thread.

I am a little shocked that this many posters in this thread would automatically accuse me of everything from being a troll to secretly hating the team, to name calling, and so forth, just because I mentioned we didnt make the playoffs last time we started 3-0, which I didnt even know myself till I saw it. But to automatically think and assume the worst about a person, even if that person says its not true, but to say "we really know what you meant" was shocking to me.

I though with a long history, 25K posts, that posters know me enough to know I dont blatantly lie or try to be a troll or anything like that. And even after I stated this and said I was just passing along interesting info that I saw, I still got multiple posts of "we all know what you really think and mean" and "its sad you cant admit to yourself what you really are" and so forth. That honestly shocked me and I must admit that I might need to reevaluate how much time I spend on this site in the future.

Anyways, despite none of yall believing me, I meant no ill will toward the team or toward any poster and if I offended anybody I am truly sorry and I offer my apologizes.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
The year before in 07 we started 3-0...got a first round bye. Why is it that anything involving the Cowboys you can only go back to the year that supports a negative agenda?