Twitter: Last player off the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
he stayed late? Who cares. Terrance Williams was always the last guy when he was playing. I loved the guy, but really the only thing that matters is what he does on the field in games.
I wouldnt care if he stole the neighbor's dog's food if he wins.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
You lie so much you don't even remember the lies you spew...you most definitely said it.

I won't apologize for the truth....you and that member khiladi lie more than anyone but part of me feels like its because you don't remember the lies you say. Now you watch all the games fully through...but I thought you said you weren't emotionally invested in the players ?
My Granny always told me to always tell the truth because lies are to hard to remember and will get ya

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I highly doubt anyone who said "I don't support the NFL because of their social just warriors" isn't spending time watching highlights or film. I highly doubt it. Because they would be supporting the NFL by doing that so I'm pretty sure they aren't....

If you are going to use quotation marks to attribute a direct quote to me or anyone else I suggest you be more accurate or else you might be called a liar:

"So you don’t watch the games either?

Not since the NFL, like many other leagues, became a social justice league. I have better things to do with 3 hours on a weekend than stare at a boob tube."

Show me where I used the specific term ""I don't support the NFL because of their social just warriors" as you stated I said......I will wait.

You see, you call others a liar all while attributing quotes they never stated therein making you the liar.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I don't think I'm slick you DID say it. Go check your history on your computer and show me the threads you've been posting in and I'll grab you the quote you said it in......
You made the emotional claim. The burden of proof lies with you.

But you, like the rest of your crew, just likes to make things up because you're all emotional messes.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I can't speak for everyone but for me, it's not the record that worries me, it's the trend. The trend has been going down, down down, to the point that he hasn't won a game against a good team since 2018. That' is 0 wins in 2019 and of course, last year before his injury. I guess if you want to count the 9-7 Rams in 19 as a "good" team go ahead, and give him in 2019, but even if you do that,, it's a pretty bad record trend. I haven't done the research but my guess is that most QB have pretty even numbers, maybe a win more or a loss less every year vs good teams (2-3 and 3-2 for example). Not 8-2 for 2 years and 0-10 for the next 2 years , which would be 8-12 overall record but very concerning at the same time.
are you talking about wins against teams that had a winning record at the time...I think that gets too over complicated... but actually he had 2 in 2019. he had 4 in 2018......

and how do you define a good team...the general approach has been teams with a winning record.....9-7 rams are they good, are they not is quite subjectie...

would I like to see more? yes, but 2019 was a strange year. on paper that was a good defense although some of the stats were misleading.....but the whole atmosphere in dallas was strange. a whole coaching staff on a do or die year. garrett at the helm, with moore being forced on him as a first year OC and a coach with one year of experience. coaching staff fighting on the side line, players just shutting out garrett as he started to call them out....never seen the likes of it....Jones knew he was going to let Garrett go. but was he trying to save money for not firing him after 2018? did he not want to rock the boat and play fantasy football?....very weird year.

like I said, I never look at these in a vaccum...compare it to the rest of the league. right now there are only 4 QBs with above .500 record against teams with a winning record....that's it....

but I am neither a dak fan, or detractor or basher. I have criticized him enough over the years. for the cowboys, he is the best choice to give us a chance, give nobody has been able to provide a viable option that can logically be explained as a good choice. if tomorrow you tell me and logically show how Denucci is a better option, then I would say lets go with DeNucci.....until then he is the best chance cowboys have...

and with all said and done, every front office, most analysts and former players agree that he is a top 10 QB in the NFL....this board's comments not withstanding given they all claim to know more....

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Shouldn’t the title be last guy OFF the field? I thought someone was late and about to be cut..lol
Considering he’s still on the field working and hasn’t left yet. He is the last guy on the field as in last guy left out there, so it still works. :)

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
are you talking about wins against teams that had a winning record at the time...I think that gets too over complicated... but actually he had 2 in 2019. he had 4 in 2018......

and how do you define a good team...the general approach has been teams with a winning record.....9-7 rams are they good, are they not is quite subjectie...

would I like to see more? yes, but 2019 was a strange year. on paper that was a good defense although some of the stats were misleading.....but the whole atmosphere in dallas was strange. a whole coaching staff on a do or die year. garrett at the helm, with moore being forced on him as a first year OC and a coach with one year of experience. coaching staff fighting on the side line, players just shutting out garrett as he started to call them out....never seen the likes of it....Jones knew he was going to let Garrett go. but was he trying to save money for not firing him after 2018? did he not want to rock the boat and play fantasy football?....very weird year.

like I said, I never look at these in a vaccum...compare it to the rest of the league. right now there are only 4 QBs with above .500 record against teams with a winning record....that's it....

but I am neither a dak fan, or detractor or basher. I have criticized him enough over the years. for the cowboys, he is the best choice to give us a chance, give nobody has been able to provide a viable option that can logically be explained as a good choice. if tomorrow you tell me and logically show how Denucci is a better option, then I would say lets go with DeNucci.....until then he is the best chance cowboys have...

and with all said and done, every front office, most analysts and former players agree that he is a top 10 QB in the NFL....this board's comments not withstanding given they all claim to know more....

When I look at whether it is a good team or not, I first look at - Did they make the playoffs. Then I look at their record. There are some good teams that don't make the playoffs and the opposite is true to, some bad teams can make the playoffs as well, like the WFT last year - even though they were a playoff team, it would be a stretch to call them good. So counting wins against Good teams can be very subjective. All I really know is that after his rookie year, he hasn't been as good against the better teams in the NFL. Everyone can prob site 100 reasons why that is but the bottom line is, he got paid to be elite. He needs to play better when it matters than he has in the past. And for some fans to deny that his play has not been an issue at times (not the only issue but an issue just the same) is living in fantasyland.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I highly doubt anyone who said "I don't support the NFL because of their social just warriors" isn't spending time watching highlights or film. I highly doubt it. Because they would be supporting the NFL by doing that so I'm pretty sure they aren't....
There's a ton of independent vids out there...recaps assessments, stats and opinions. Just saying

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Nope I have a compass you are never lost if you have a compass
I watched a guy lead us in the wrong direction because he held his rifle in the crook of his arm while holding his compass in his hand, right next to his rifle barrel. It didn't take long for him to figure out something wasn't right. Then he blamed it on the compass.

Status
Not open for further replies.