Twitter: Last player off the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
that’s kinda crazy that you can compare Dak to other qbs when you don’t watch any other qbs except who Dallas is playing that week. That means you’re working from an elementary level foundation of knowledge and trying to debate others who watch every qb play.

That's crazy talk. I don't watch other teams, doesn't mean I don't see other players play. There are a million ways to get information these days, it does not require sitting in front of your tv for hours on end watching games. IF that is how you like to spend your time, hey knock yourself out. But it's stupid to think that is the ONLY way to do it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Why would I, as a private citizen with no financial investment in the team, attribute my emotions into the team or players? I do not allow a team or a player dictate my emotions or my life because at the end of the day the team or players are about as impactful as changing the toilet paper roll. Besides, my personal identity isn't based on a football team or player.
anger and hatred are emotions and you have clearly demonstrated both in relation to dak....:rolleyes:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That's crazy talk. I don't watch other teams, doesn't mean I don't see other players play. There are a million ways to get information these days, it does not require sitting in front of your tv for hours on end watching games. IF that is how you like to spend your time, hey knock yourself out. But it's stupid to think that is the ONLY way to do it.
Sure you can watch Steven A., and Skip Clueless or Colin Cowturd for your takes. But if you think anyone will take you serious comparing QB's when the only games you watch or Cowboys games then you're just fooling yourself.....and no one else. I can't even believe you would try and argue otherwise. I suspected some people don't watch the games and some only watch Cowboy games but didn't think they would actually try and post an opinion.

stinkface

Reaction score
FWIW, when my son and I went to Cowboys Training Camp during Parcells first year, the last player off the practice field was Romo every day we were there. He had a wide receiver by the name of Boone as I recall who worked with him when everyone else was in the showers. He threw a damn pretty ball. Boone is probably selling insurance right now while Romo is worth millions. .

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Sure you can watch Steven A., and Skip Clueless or Colin Cowturd for your takes. But if you think anyone will take you serious comparing QB's when the only games you watch or Cowboys games then you're just fooling yourself.....and no one else. I can't even believe you would try and argue otherwise. I suspected some people don't watch the games and some only watch Cowboy games but didn't think they would actually try and post an opinion.
I have never watched Steven A, or Skip Or Cowherd. I do not watch any such programs on TV. In fact, I rarely even watch TV at all. The longest I ever watch TV is when the Cowboys play on TV. Pretty much a useless tool outside of football season. Again, if you want to disregard the million different ways to gather information regarding any player on the planet and solely rely on 1 aspect, the game that is televised, then that is your right, but I would suggest by doing so you are the stupid one and the one fooling themselves. But to each their own. If you want to have in-depth discussion on player evaluation and talk about fundamentals of any QB in the league, I am game, just say when and I promise you I know more than you do.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I have never watched Steven A, or Skip Or Cowherd. I do not watch any such programs on TV. In fact, I rarely even watch TV at all. The longest I ever watch TV is when the Cowboys play on TV. Pretty much a useless tool outside of football season. Again, if you want to disregard the million different ways to gather information regarding any player on the planet and solely rely on 1 aspect, the game that is televised, then that is your right, but I would suggest by doing so you are the stupid one and the one fooling themselves. But to each their own. If you want to have in-depth discussion on player evaluation and talk about fundamentals of any QB in the league, I am game, just say when and I promise you I know more than you do.
If you would have said you watch every second of every game Rockport would have found some way to degrade you for doing that too.

It doesn't matter what you said he would find a way to call you names or insult you for it. That's his mindset. That's just what he does.

There was never a right answer for him, only a "how can I twist this to insult this person" answer.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Great post.

Dak does have a bullseye on his back the same way Romo did. I was guilty of doing it early on but now feel different. As with any good to great QB, he needs to have a good team around him. He's no world-beater yet, but he still has time to grow.
I love Dak as A QB. I don't ever see him leaving the Cowboys and I don't ever see the Jones boys putting a good enough team around him. It's sad to me.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love Dak as A QB. I don't ever see him leaving the Cowboys and I don't ever see the Jones boys putting a good enough team around him. It's sad to me.
So let me get this str8 here....we paid him 160 million and you want us to build a stud team around him in order for him to succeed?
Ever hear about the Cap in the NFL?
Merry Xmas man......and come back to reality at some point thks

phildadon86

Reaction score
The Sopranos, The Wire, and Game of Thrones. You're welcome.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Most of us rely on other sources as well but we also watch other games besides the Cowboys. So what sources do you gather your information about other QB's?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
STOP THE NAME CALLING AND PERSONAL ATTACKS!
IF YOU CANNOT CONTROL YOURSELF IN A DAK THREAD (PRO OR ANTI) ...STAY OUT OF IT.

THIS CONSTANT TROLLING (PRO OR ANTI) IN DAK THREADS NEEDS TO STOP.

TWO MEMBERS JUST GOT A BENCHING FOR THE NAME CALLING AND PERSONAL ATTACKS.

IF THE SAME PEOPLE KEEP UP WITH THE NAME CALLING AND PERSONAL ATTACKS THEY WILL BE FINDING THEMSELVES GETTING 30 DAY BENCHINGS OR PERMABANNED.

THIS NEEDS TO STOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.