Last Sunday Night Game Thread: Lions at Packers

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Go watch the replay he was playing the man and went through him before the ball got there.
I saw the replay. Playing the man? He was watching the QB and saw him throw the ball because he was facing him and ran to where the ball was going. After the receiver crossed in front of him all he could do was swat at the ball. Again, tell me where he restricted the receiver. If he bear hugged him, yes, but he is allowed to touch him when they're both going for the ball.

Mannix

Reaction score
OMG....that ball was out....if that was Dak at Green Bay, NY is 100% reviewing it once the crowd starts booing!!!!!

fivetwos

Reaction score
Detroit is going to be damn good next year.

Aaron Glenn will be a HC someday.

RS12

Reaction score
What Hutchinson just did to AR, that looked painful. Akward landing came down all his weight.

Mannix

Reaction score
That ball was out. but of course almost every other team they let it play out then look at it. But not with GB for sure.
even if he was down, they need to let it play out.
Should be 10-3 Detroit.....if Dallas got away with that fumble, they would be replaying it over and over and over.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
If that is not a catch, I don't know what is.

I hate GB always questioning catches.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Ball did hit the ground but he's allowed to control the ball on the ground. It was a catch in Green Bay. Not "that" catch but this one. Lol.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Whoa, surprise there but that replay shows it wasn't a catch. Good detail.