Late game thread

NickZepp

Reaction score
Eagles have a really easy schedule. Toughest game besides us is New Orleans but that is in Philly next week. Then they get slop.
They also already have 6 losses already. And Washington isn't an easy game at this point they just beat Tampa by 2 scores.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
there is no easy schedule in the NFL when you factor in

refs
weather
injuries
division rivals
Exactly. Our game last week is a perfect example of this. Pretty sure no one thought Denver had a chance. That's why they play the game.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Russ hasn't been the same since he lost that #1 defense that won those games and that Pick on the 1 yard line in the Superbowl! Yet we had a few homers on here who said lets get Russ.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
there is no easy schedule in the NFL when you factor in

refs
weather
injuries
division rivals

Don't forget having to avoid your ex in Philly.....

iu

TheHerd

Reaction score
7.65% state income tax and property tax rates about the same as in Texas.
I lived in New England forever. The north is beautiful, and I loved the mountains. But I can't stand the cold and miserable weather.

Texas has no state income tax, btw. I'm not in Texas though - wife insists we live at the ocean so I'm in NC.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Eagles have a really easy schedule. Toughest game besides us is New Orleans but that is in Philly next week. Then they get slop.

the eagles do have an easy schedule. Truth be told. They are right there in the wild card race. As crazy as it seems.

That being said. I don’t know if they can be expected to sweep either the giants or skins. Those 3 teams are right around the same level IMO.

the saints game next week is big. Saints have garbage at QB. And that game could have wildcard implications/tiebreaker.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
I lived in New England forever. The north is beautiful, and I loved the mountains. But I can't stand the cold and miserable weather.

Texas has no state income tax, btw. I'm not in Texas though - wife insists we live at the ocean so I'm in NC.
NC is over 5% and they enforce it harder than most states. I believe NY enforces it the hardest and harshest.

GoldenR

Reaction score
the eagles do have an easy schedule. Truth be told. They are right there in the wild card race. As crazy as it seems.

That being said. I don’t know if they can be expected to sweep either the giants or skins. Those 3 teams are right around the same level IMO.

the saints game next week is big. Saints have garbage at QB. And that game could have wildcard implications/tiebreaker.
Do not worry about Jalen hurts, period! I agree!

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
They also already have 6 losses already. And Washington isn't an easy game at this point they just beat Tampa by 2 scores.
Not to mention they also have to play us again lol.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

I agree, you never know how division games can turn out, especially between teams with a similar record or who are close to each other talent wise. Plus. if the last 2 weeks should tell us anything, it's that no games in the NFL are guaranteed wins. no matter how on paper one team looks like they should be the major favorites over another team.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is the Collingsworth kid wearing a rug? Wierd looking hair

TheHerd

Reaction score
NC is over 5% and they enforce it harder than most states. I believe NY enforces it the hardest and harshest.
Yeah, it was hard moving from NH. But my house here cost 1/2 what I sold my similar house in NH and I live a few miles from the ocean. My property tax is less per year than my monthly property tax bill in NH.

But in the end I moved for the warmer winters. We try to spend most of the summer back up there in a cottage we managed to get way back when normal folks could afford lake front property since my job is fully remote. No complaints after a few years.

It's great Cowboys fans are everywhere. How did you come to be a Boys fan in Michigan?