Late game thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since AZ lost, who’s gonna get the top seed? Dal or GB (if they win, looking like they will). Both of AZ losses came from NFC

Not sure, but I think for playoffs, it is still common games W / L % over conference records.
So it would be imperative for us to beat the Cardinals also.

But a lot of football yet to be played.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Seattle is about to get shut out. Unless Wilson gets some garbage time stats in.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Eh, we thought so when Wentz was drafted too. He very well may be, but still too early to know.

He can that one thing that drove me crazy back in 2000-2003 with mcnabb. Run for 23 yds on 3rd and 11 when all the receivers are covered

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Russ is having the same game coming off injury as Dak had

will they said "the blueprint is out?" or be logical and say you need practice and hes rusty

Again, another Prescott was rusty defense after missing a game.

Why wasn't he rusty in the season opener this year? He hadn't played in a game of any kind since last October.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Eagles are going on a streak.

All the way back to Philly....:popcorn:

iu

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Just like last week, some fans could be overreacting to one game, this time it's the Eagles beating the Broncos. Again I'll have to see them put together a solid win streak, before saying they are actually a team that's a threat to try and make some sort of run in the later half of the season.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
He can that one thing that drove me crazy back in 2000-2003 with mcnabb. Run for 23 yds on 3rd and 11 when all the receivers are covered
Oh man McFlabb pissed me off so much lol. I'm so happy he never got a SB.

Sydla

Reaction score
Eagles have a really easy schedule. Toughest game besides us is New Orleans but that is in Philly next week. Then they get slop.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'm not watching the Eagles game, but are they actually proving anything by beating the Broncos? Yes the Broncos beat us last week obviously, but they still aren't very good

Eagles proved today......

1. Hurts can't throw down field.
2. Denver's HC is stubborn....won't crowd the box.....is happy to get steamrolled for 200yrds rushing.
3. Eagles O-line is one injury away to Kelce to being piss poor.