Late Games Thread

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Saints TE slipping down on the field without being touched. Must have hired Dallas' old equipment manager.

MikeB80

Reaction score
DiNucci might come down with Covid after tonight.

He won't be playing after tonight.

Tonight we get blown out and tomorrow The team will say well next week we get Dalton back and will be more competitive.

Then after we get blown out vs pittsburgh next week it will be well they are the best team in the league at 8-0.

Then after we lose on turkey day and get swept by Washington in the first time in I cant even remember when it happened last, it will be about how they are playing young players going forward.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
*sighs sadly* I'm watching the Saints @ Bears game remembering the great times I had last year in Chicago at Midwest FurFest. I can see the seat I sat in on a few angles where I AWOOed (which got on national TV). And then I remember that I can't go to MFF this year due to COVID cancelling MFF. I ish now sad.

JayFord

Reaction score
Whats the over under on Completions for the Dinucci tonight? I will go with about 8?
If the line can keep DiNucci upright he can complete 20 passes

from what ive seen though from the offense these past two weeks?

6/17 for 50 yards and 8 sacks

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Entire crew in Chicago ruled a dropped pass by the Bears RB a fumble. Even Sean Payton's shaking his head.

This is why every turnover is reviewed. Ridiculous.

reddyuta

Reaction score
every team has major injuries this year,its just our backups are the worst in the league.