Late Games Thread

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Entire crew in Chicago ruled a dropped pass by the Bears RB a fumble. Even Sean Payton's shaking his head.

This is why every turnover is reviewed. Ridiculous.
Crew just bungled a fumble in the Niners/Hawks game. In my living room with a crappy angle I could tell they got the call wrong.

NFL officiating imo is the worst of the major sports by a large margin. The officiating you see in MLB, the NBA, and the NHL is far more consistent.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Good grief...it's going to be nightmare!! Poor Nooch!! or maybe Dalton...I guess we'll see for next week!!

Dalton is listed as third after Garrett this week.
So maybe save Da Nooch for the play-offs.......:lmao2:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Were so dumb for not drafting Josey Jewell and instead going for LVE. A healthy Sean Lee smh

garyo1954

Reaction score
Changing my mind......gonna bake a potato, chop up some brisket, and make a brisket baked potato with all the stuffings.
Brisket is resting now and it is so tender, juicy, smelling like a slow girl in a Friday the 13th movie!

JayFord

Reaction score
DK Metcalf... all they can use to describe him is freak lol...

Dude is a freak of nature...

Where do you grow 6' 4" 230lb receivers that run 4.33 40s? roflmao
He was nasty in college it was head scratching to me that not only was he not drafted in the first but he went late into the 2nd round....i think he was the last pick of the 2nd....I mean his college stats werent great but ive seen worse

guys runs a 4.3 is 6’4 230 and did 27 reps of 225

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
What a catch by Robinson for Bears!!

JayFord

Reaction score
That was a doozy of a throw and catch from Foles to Robinson