Late Games Thread

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I just realized! This day last year, I booked my flight to Chicago for Midwest FurFest! I miss furcons so much! I really hope an answer to COVID can come soon. I just want to go to another furcon. That and TFF were probably the best trips I've ever taken in my life. I don't know how I'll react when I step through the door at another furcon. I can't wait to have that experience again. And hey, by next MFF, I should have my fursuit, so that'll be great!!

Furcon?

Is this the same as Furries?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
So, this time last year, I had booked my flight to Chicago. Not quite this exact day, but the Sunday of Week 8 last year, I booked my flight to Chicago for Midwest Furfest. I sorely miss conventions. MFF 2019 was probably my favourite trip ever because it was my furcon debut. MFF 2019 (Chicago) and TFF 2020 (Dallas) were probably my favourite trips that I've ever taken, and I've traveled a lot. I can't wait to get back to them!

zerofill

Reaction score
He was nasty in college it was head scratching to me that not only was he not drafted in the first but he went late into the 2nd round....i think he was the last pick of the 2nd....I mean his college stats werent great but ive seen worse

guys runs a 4.3 is 6’4 230 and did 27 reps of 225

Don't watch college, who was throwing to him?

Mr_437

Reaction score
Wow Bengals and VIkings won. Just need like 4-5 other teams to win, but the Jets and Jags are not going to win anymore this season.
Jets: Trevor Lawrence
Jags: Justin Fields
Cowboys: ?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Furcon?

Is this the same as Furries?

Yes, I'm a furry haha. A proud furry! I think I'll be taking delivery of my fursuit some time next year! I can't wait! I've waited 7 years for one, and I can't wait to take delivery! I just want to take delivery of it and go back to furry conventions. Being a furry makes me so happy! And being around other furries is so fun!