Late Games Thread

garyo1954

Reaction score
Saints players rushing in to defend their teammate from cheap shots like teammates are supposed to do.

LOL! He's already listed in his Wiki as the Chicago Bears "Boxer!"

Waiting for citation:

"In a matchup against the New Orleans Saints, Wims was ejected after throwing multiple punches at a Saints player.
On November 1, 2020, Wims was ejected after punching New Orleans Saints cornerback C. J. Gardner-Johnson in the third quarter."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javon_Wims

aria

Reaction score
LOL! He's already listed in his Wiki as the Chicago Bears "Boxer!"

Waiting for citation:

"In a matchup against the New Orleans Saints, Wims was ejected after throwing multiple punches at a Saints player.
On November 1, 2020, Wims was ejected after punching New Orleans Saints cornerback C. J. Gardner-Johnson in the third quarter."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javon_Wims
Dude was dumb as hell for doing that and I was glad he was ejected and told my wife he should be suspended for several games but I’ve been watching #22 (CJ Gardner) and that guy is a loud mouth, crap talking piece of trash. I wish Wims would have knocked him out.

*It looked like Gardner was just taking a swing at Foles as he was trying to “tackle” him and then he got up and start talking more trash and bowing up. I’d love to see someone put that midget on his butt when the game is over.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Dude was dumb as hell for doing that and I was glad he was ejected and told my wife he should be suspended for several games but I’ve been watching #22 (CJ Gardner) and that guy is a loud mouth, crap talking piece of trash. I wish Wims would have knocked him out.

Yep, should be a suspension. 1 to 3 games maybe. But don't get me lying. Fighting cost Maurkice Pouncey three games last year.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
No way Jaylon smith would’ve been in position to make that play on Kamara. The cowboys have made it frustrating to watch other games because you see routine plays made that you just know our players wouldn’t be able to make..

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Let's see if the hit on Wilson turns into a suspension.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
That was crafty by Wilson. He clearly tried to get more yardage there on the run and drew the personal foul with the late slide.

JayFord

Reaction score
Its almost like the bears dont realize its the 4th quarter with under a minute to go

JayFord

Reaction score
This timeout right before the field goal is getting old...

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Chargers blow a 16+ point lead for the 4th straight game. :facepalm:

This one happened on the last play.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Bears and Saints are tied and you know there's going to be controversy about the Refs not giving the Saints the fumble which most likely would have sealed a win for them.