Late Playoff Game Thread - Seahawks at Commanders

newlander

Reaction score
Zordon;4946674 said:
jerry has a personal rivalry with the owner of the skins. it will rile his feathers if they were to make a playoff run. therefore, a skins victory is best for the dallas cowboys.

...but my heart just can't root for them to do anything but LOSE and lose badly. But yeah, I'll acknowledge your point: JJ is a narcissist above all else: it's KILLING him not to get his TV time right now:rolleyes: .....he and his team are irrelevant in January: 17 years and counting

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Zordon;4946674 said:
jerry has a personal rivalry with the owner of the skins. it will rile his feathers if they were to make a playoff run. therefore, a skins victory is best for the dallas cowboys.

Your logic really really baffles me....You wanna tell me 17 years with 1 playoff win and 3 years without a playoff appearance, giants winning 2 SB in 5 years didn't rile his feathers but skins playoff run will?

:cool:

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
5Stars;4946681 said:
More young logic...

:laugh2:

What has happened to our fans?

some of our fans. A lot of us still hate all the NFC East teams. This isn't the SEC...zero love for any of the NFC East teams. RGIII is actually and outstanding young man but he plays for the deadskins and I want him punished.

DFWJC

Reaction score
mgcowboy;4946668 said:
If there is a RB in the draft with the same build as RRice or this AMorris (short and stocky) I hope we draft him...no matter what round..just get him in...

Morris = 5'11, 220 was good in the SEC. It's a bit of a head-scratcher how he dropped to the 6th. I'm sure it was in part his 40 time

In any case, he's another example of why the draft is so inexact.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Lucky there.

Overall, Wilson carrying the ball some has loosened up the Skins slightly.:eek:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Wilson is legit. And he's built like a tank so he can handle taking hits, unlike RG3

zack

Reaction score
DFWJC;4946699 said:
Lucky there.

Overall, Wilson carrying the ball some has loosened up the Skins slightly.:eek:

Wow so that is what play action looks like, rare bird.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The worm is turning. And the roaches have not posted in awhile.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
RW looks like a quicker and more accurate and calmer Tony Romo :laugh2:

newlander

Reaction score
DFWJC;4946694 said:
Morris = 5'11, 220 was good in the SEC. It's a bit of a head-scratcher how he dropped to the 6th. I'm sure it was in part his 40 time

In any case, he's another example of why the draft is so inexact.

.......Morris went to Florida ATlantic....did he transfer there from an SEC school? Seriously, I don't know but I do remember him at FAU running for schnellenber: WE GOT A BALLGAME BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/06/s...red-morris-playing-at-full-throttle.html?_r=0

DFWJC

Reaction score
mgcowboy;4946709 said:
RW looks like a quicker and more accurate and calmer Tony Romo :laugh2:

Don't know about that, but he was a huge steal in the 3rd round.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Seahwaks got this if they keep going after RGIII. He is wounded and they need to finish him off

That should shut the closet deadskins fans up