Late Playoff Game Thread - Seahawks at Commanders

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
5Stars;4946587 said:
Pathetic is Cowboy fans rooting for the Commanders regardless of the player!

I want seattle to fail so I am rooting for the skins

And what difference does it make? Our team is out so why not root for another team?

Zordon

Reaction score
hornitosmonster;4946611 said:
was a catch.
i know but he didn't know that. nice in-game awareness to hurry up and snap the ball.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I knew Commanders were going to be good this year but wow. They are way better than I thought. Man nfce is good and the schedule next year is about as bad as this years.

newlander

Reaction score
have 6 here: 3 isn't gonna cut it the way Wash. is scoring...more SUBWAY ADS ANYONE? First it was all the Gspots dinks, now rg3......brutal

kmp77

Reaction score
CowboysFanSince88;4946615 said:
And what difference does it make? Our team is out so why not root for another team?

Rooting for the Skins is like rooting for your ex-girlfriends new boyfriend who she dumped you for!!!!!!

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Diogenes;4946599 said:
I respect the hell out of RGIII and think he's a hell of a talent. At the same time, I want to see him and his team lose. Badly. See, it's not that hard to figure out.

Will you root for the Seahwaks to beat the Falcons if they win today because the Falcons beat the Cowboys

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score

Maybe you can go join Extremeskins as RedskinsFanSince13? I'm sure you'd fit right in.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
StarBoyz83;4946618 said:
I knew Commanders were going to be good this year but wow. They are way better than I thought. Man nfce is good and the schedule next year is about as bad as this years.

The NFC is pretty good now. And as long as that's the case we will have to be one of the best to compete because the strength of schedule isn't going to change anytime soon.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

You are to young to understand, let's just put it that way.

Plus, your post history says a lot about who you really are. Even when the Cowboys were playing, all you did was dog them.

We got your game.

Reaction score

all the skins fans crawling around this board seem to have caught one of our own....:skins: :suxskins: :dissskin:

Lodeus

Reaction score
CowboysFanSince88;4946625 said:
Will you root for the Seahwaks to beat the Falcons if they win today because the Falcons beat the Cowboys

What?

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
CowboysFanSince88;4946625 said:

I don't care who wins that game because THEY ARE NOT A HATED DIVISION RIVAL.

DFWJC

Reaction score
ThePlaymaker14;4946629 said:
all the skins fans crawling around this board seem to have caught one of our own....:skins: :suxskins: :dissskin:

:laugh2:
Pretty sad.

I have noticed it's the loudest anti-Romo folks that are buffing the Skins right now.
You can be disappointed in Romo and still not bail on the Cowboys, folks.
And buttering up to Washington is borderline mutiny

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
15 yards worth another strong hit on RGIII. Just saying what is going to happen soon. Pete Carrol don't care...he will go after him now that he has drawn blood. Knock that rookie out!!!

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
kmp77;4946624 said:
Rooting for the Skins is like rooting for your ex-girlfriends new boyfriend who she dumped you for!!!!!!

Out of all the teams in the playoffs, these are the teams I hate

Niners
Ravens

So I have no issues with the skins