Late Playoff Game Thread - Seahawks at Commanders

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Clove;4946762 said:
Now watch this, Romo fans will say it's RGiii'S fault, but if it were Romo, oh no, the receiver, the coach, the janitor.

Except that Romo fans don't do that, l0l.

When Romo makes throws like that everyone admits that it's his fault. Get over yourself.

wileedog

Reaction score
Clove;4946770 said:
Hmm, so Washington blitzes, and their rookie QB knows where to find the open guy at? Interesting.

Helps when they are all not running 30 yards downfield.

zack

Reaction score
Clove;4946762 said:
Now watch this, Romo fans will say it's RGiii'S fault, but if it were Romo, oh no, the receiver, the coach, the janitor.

Dude it was double coverage. No you meant to say, Austin only watches the DB pick the ball off.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
RGIII and the deadskins are getting punked right now. :laugh1:

anyone keeping a list of the closet skins fans for next season so he can out them.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Clove;4946770 said:
Hmm, so Washington blitzes, and their rookie QB knows where to find the open guy at? Interesting.

Are you watching the same game I'm watching? Seattle seems to know how to pick up the blitz.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Seattle struck gold with this Wilson. He'll be a lock top 10 QB in a couple years. I'm not even factoring in his running ability.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Clove;4946762 said:
Not sure how it always comes back to Romo with you guys--even when two other teams are playing.
But I will admit, in some cases you would be right here, in others you wouldn't.
There are homers and there are blind homers:laugh2:

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Clove;4946762 said:

Or they would say that if Romo had 2 offensive lines in front of him he would have found another receiver:laugh2:

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Clove;4946762 said:

The WR didn't fight hard enough for the ball! :D

zack

Reaction score
wileedog;4946779 said:

It was something that Garrett couldn't figure out. The middle of the field was wide open last week and this week. There was not outlet passes.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
JohnsKey19;4946786 said:
Seattle struck gold with this Wilson. He'll be a lock top 10 QB in a couple years. I'm not even factoring in his running ability.

This. I see him developing the same way Brady did (although probably not the same ceiling). Starting out his career in a running offense but then showing the skills and intangibles to keep developing into a real star QB.

Coy

Reaction score
wileedog;4946779 said:

Attention, calling Jason Garrett! Calling Jason Garret.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
CowboysFanSince88;4946796 said:
I'm rooting for a seatte loss not a skins win

It's to late to start swimming backwards.

:rolleyes: