Late Playoff Game Thread - Seahawks at Commanders

gmb85

Reaction score
NIBGoldenchild;4946800 said:
Griffin is injured. I would rather have Cousins behind center than a 40% RG3.

Hopefully Shanny leaves him in... :)

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
See that deadkins fans?? That is your future with RGIII. He is like Vick. Hit him and he folds.

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
zack;4946806 said:
This isn't the Browns. He'd get eaten alive.

Griffin can't plant on his right leg and throw an accurate pass. He might as well be Rex Grossman out there throwing picks and unable to throw. Cousins may not be able to handle this defense, but he represents a better passing threat.

If I was Shanahan, I'm informing Cousins that he's the starter for the rest of the game. And taking a serious look at whether Griffin can go for the rest of the playoffs. They've been lying about his health ever since he got injured against the Ravens. His career isn't worth one playoff run. He's either healthy or you shut him down.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Seattle has started playing the run better. Griffin will have to make plays either running or passing to keep these drives going. Not gonna be able to have Morris win the game by himself as he did last week...

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Shunpike;4946737 said:
As a Giants fan, I am still rooting for Skins. I just hate Pete Carol so much. I hope I am not labeled as one of the roaches. :)

No, your a Giants fan...we expect ignorance and dis loyalty from you...:D

popp1234

Reaction score
NIBGoldenchild;4946836 said:
Griffin can't plant on his right leg and throw an accurate pass. He might as well be Rex Grossman out there throwing picks and unable to throw. Cousins may not be able to handle this defense, but he represents a better passing threat.

If I was Shanahan, I'm informing Cousins that he's the starter for the rest of the game. And taking a serious look at whether Griffin can go for the rest of the playoffs. They've been lying about his health ever since he got injured against the Ravens. His career isn't worth one playoff run. He's either healthy or you shut him down.

Agreed. This guy is your future. Its not worth the risk..win or lose.

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
not impressed with RG3 at all. the guy stares down the primary receiver and isn't very accurate.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
NIBGoldenchild;4946836 said:

He's not healthy but he's still trying. It's a tough call. Maybe Shanahan gives him another quarter to see how he responds.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
StylisticS;4946807 said:
Looks like Seattle has firmly settled in.

yes..

they are probably going to turn it up a notch in the second half...especially on defense.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
There you go Jimmy. Bring the pass rush and punish him. I see a serious injury ahead for RGIII because he has such a great coach.

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
Bluestang;4946817 said:
I'm not sure what Shanahan is doing to be honest.

It is clear that RG3 can't put weight on his leg and he clealry underthrew that ball to Garcon because he can't follow through on his throws.

It's time for your coach to think long term, rather than short term.

Exactly! Not only can he not throw an accurate pass, but SEATTLE KNOWS HE CAN'T RUN. They're not even respecting him on the read option, they're just going straight after Morris.

If he limps out there with the offense in the second half, I have no confidence we're going to win this game.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
koolaid;4946846 said:
not impressed with RG3 at all. the guy stares down the primary receiver and isn't very accurate.

he is still accurate enough to be the best QB in the NFC East

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
CowboysFanSince88;4946615 said:
And what difference does it make? Our team is out so why not root for another team?

I got here late, but I have to address ^^this....the Commanders?? OMG!! What has happened to this board??!!?? :facepalm:

:dissskin: :suxskins: :skins:

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
koolaid;4946846 said:

I think it's a bit strong to say you're not impressed with the rookie. But it's been proven over the entire season that he's not very good in 3rd & long passing situations. The problem for opponents is they run the ball so well, it hasn't mattered too much.

DFWJC

Reaction score
NIBGoldenchild;4946845 said:
I'm confused, you think he's healthier than 40%?
To start the game? Absolutely.

I heard more like 80% last week, so unless he got hurt during practice this week, he was at least that starting out.
No QB would ever be playing at 40%. Come on. I've ber even heard of ANY player playing at 40%. Even when emmitt had the screwed up shoulder, hislegs were working fine, so he was maybe 60-70%.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
NIBGoldenchild;4946857 said:
Exactly! Not only can he not throw an accurate pass, but SEATTLE KNOWS HE CAN'T RUN. They're not even respecting him on the read option, they're just going straight after Morris.

If he limps out there with the offense in the second half, I have no confidence we're going to win this game.

seattle knows cousins can't run either.

Commanders are going to lose anyway.

popp1234

Reaction score
cajuncocoa;4946861 said:
I got here late, but I have to address ^^this....the Commanders?? OMG!! What has happened to this board??!!?? :facepalm:

:dissskin: :suxskins: :skins:

Didn't you know? Its a love fest on game days here.....for the other teams.