Late Playoff Game Thread - Seahawks at Commanders

DFWJC

Reaction score
CowboysFanSince88;4946859 said:
he is still accurate enough to be the best QB in the NFC East
what the.....:lmao:

I hope you meant that he had the highest QB rating this year and not that he was the best QB because of that rating. That stat has meaning, but in no way means everything.

let's wait a few years if you don't mind.

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
JohnsKey19;4946863 said:
I think it's a bit strong to say you're not impressed with the rookie. But it's been proven over the entire season that he's not very good in 3rd & long passing situations. The problem for opponents is they run the ball so well, it hasn't mattered too much.

im talking about this game? see the ground ball? how about the only passes completed are to wide open dudes? awful pass on the pick too.

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
CowboysFanSince88;4946859 said:
he is still accurate enough to be the best QB in the NFC East

shouldnt you be on a Commanders forum somewhere?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
koolaid;4946870 said:
shouldnt you be on a Commanders forum somewhere?

He probably already is. He's just logged in here for now.

:cool:

Bluestang

Reaction score
JohnsKey19;4946850 said:
He's not healthy but he's still trying. It's a tough call. Maybe Shanahan gives him another quarter to see how he responds.

If RG3 takes a serious injury, Mike Shanahan will never hear the end of it.

He's gambling with fire right now, and they just traded the house to aquire RG3. It's simply not worth getting your new franchise QB seriously hurt because you are trying to win a playoff game.

I understand the importance of the game and how the Commanders are a team that wants to prove themselves but RG3 can't even follow through on his throws right now.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
cajuncocoa;4946861 said:
I got here late, but I have to address ^^this....the Commanders?? OMG!! What has happened to this board??!!?? :facepalm:

:dissskin: :suxskins: :skins:

Actually, why do we even have a thread on this game?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Doing what it takes to win, let's see what QB does it. That's all that matter, not how many yards, ints, just do what it takes to win.

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
popp1234;4946848 said:
I think he means worse.

Very possible. He looks worse this week than he did the last, and they spent all week saying he was "getting better." :rolleyes:

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
what really pleases me is that the Commanders gave up everything to get RG3 and Russell is just as good already

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
tyke1doe;4946877 said:
Actually, why do we even have a thread on this game?

Is that a trick question?

Because it's football. But, a Cowboy fan should never root for a Commander team, period!

:rolleyes:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
DFWJC;4946867 said:
what the.....:lmao:

I hope you meant that he had the highest QB rating this year and not that he was the best QB because of that rating. That stat has meaning, but in no way means everything.

let's wait a few years if you don't mind.
So, you don't like the ratings as a stat? But you like yards? Romo fans are so confused.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Fans calling to bench RGIII because he threw a lousy int with a man in his face?
Protect him for the future?

Idiocy...ask Marino about the future.

We applauded Romo for playing no playoff games with a punctured lung and broken ribs.

RGIII hurt himself without anyone hitting him. They will run him less and throw from the pocket; no way in hell they'll pull him for Cousins unless he can't stand up, and we wouldn't pull our starter either.

He's wearing a huge knee brace; there's no threat to his career here.

I hate him and the Skins, but to suggest you'd pull him out for the future when you are two more games from the SB and on a 7 game win streak is just stupid.

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
DFWJC;4946864 said:
To start the game? Absolutely.

I heard more like 80% last week, so unless he got hurt during practice this week, he was at least that starting out.
No QB would ever be playing at 40%. Come on. I've ber even heard of ANY player playing at 40%. Even when emmitt had the screwed up shoulder, hislegs were working fine, so he was maybe 60-70%.

Aikman said Griffin was warming up with a sleeve on his leg and he looked terrible before the game. He injured his knee again today on a play where NOBODY touched him. I think he's 40% now, but was likely 60% before the game. Regardless, he's not better than Cousins at this point.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Clove;4946891 said:
So, you don't like the ratings as a stat? But you like yards? Romo fans are so confused.
Re-read my post. I did not say that.