Late Playoff Game Thread - Seahawks at Commanders

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I can't seem to get in extremeskins to see the misery.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
187beatdown;4947234 said:
Do you have anything to refute it besides emoticons?

McNabb at least had to win games by himself, this guy just hands the ball off and his job is done. <100 yards passing LOL what a joke

How do you prove a man's career in a single season? He's a rookie. McNabb was a veteran. And that 100 yards was from a man who had a bum knee, a man whose team still beat the Dallas Cowboys.

Refute that a guy just starting his career is not another Donovan McNabb? :lmao:

You guys are funny.

DFWJC

Reaction score
RG3 will be ok....just done for today and season

forever22

Reaction score
Damn Shanny if he did take him out, damn him if he didn't. If the second stringer blew the game, they would have said RGIII could have just handed the ball to Morris all day. It would be a no win for him

Kangaroo

Reaction score
He did have a brace on which may have prevented worse damage but he is defiantly hurt something

DFWJC

Reaction score
For once, taking the is fine

Game over with 3 here

rbr651

Reaction score
cajuncocoa;4947286 said:
Let's stay classy. Hate the team, but don't cheer injuries. I wouldn't want anyone to call ME Philadelphia....that's as bad as rooting for the Skins!

Classy is what gives our team a home field disadvantage...how can we expect our team to be mean and nasty when the fans aren't.

Eddie

Reaction score
JohnsKey19;4947295 said:
If Cousins comes in and somehow rescues the Skins, I'll be sick

If he does, I'd offer the Skins our first round pick for him.

Bluestang

Reaction score
If Cousins puts the Skins in situation to win, Shanahan will be second guessed forever.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
A Tombstone quote: "Smells like someone just died." :laugh2:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bark;4947289 said:
No magical pixy dust for Robert today..
Shanahan should get roasted for not going to cousins in the second half..

He's going to have to develop as a real pro QB because this nonsense gimmick crap he's been running this year isn't sustainable.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
TheCoolFan;4947272 said:
Uh oh...Shanahan is gonna feel the HEAT!

He should...!

He had him running around like a chicken with his head cut off!

:rolleyes:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Why is Seattle throwing the ball instead of running and taking time off the clock? :huh:

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Risen Star;4947291 said:
I wonder how they'll spin another Tim Tebow-like performance from the chosen one.

Oh yeah. Bad knee. He clearly couldn't throw the ball like a big boy QB the last couple of weeks. Ya know. On account of the knee.

Meanwhile Romo's the POS who rips San Fran a new one with a punctured lung and broken ribs.

The chose one didn't last a year, while the "choker" (or I like the way you put it ... Big Boy QB) has been doing it for 10 years.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
rbr651;4947306 said:
Classy is what gives our team a home field disadvantage...how can we expect our team to be mean and nasty when the fans aren't.

:rolleyes: Are you serious?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Terrible...should have just ran it 3 times, even if they didn't get in, it would've taken time off the clock.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
forever22;4947301 said:
Damn Shanny if he did take him out, damn him if he didn't. If the second stringer blew the game, they would have said RGIII could have just handed the ball to Morris all day. It would be a no win for him

Agree..But as a SB winning HC he should not be thinking about being damn'd ..it's ok to let him play the 1st half and first series in the second half..after that the whole world could see that the guy is not able to play....

:cool: