Late Playoff Game Thread - Seahawks at Commanders

dstew60105

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Risen Star;4947291 said:
I wonder how they'll spin another Tim Tebow-like performance from the chosen one.

Oh yeah. Bad knee. He clearly couldn't throw the ball like a big boy QB the last couple of weeks. Ya know. On account of the knee.

Meanwhile Romo's the POS who rips San Fran a new one with a punctured lung and broken ribs.

I actually agree with you!!!

Bluestang

Reaction score
Risen Star;4947310 said:
He's going to have to develop as a real pro QB because this nonsense gimmick crap he's been running this year isn't sustainable.

They set all kinds of Commanders' records with it but your right about it in the long term.

It's already proven that he will get hurt as he continues to run that type of offense.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Prepare yourselves...the legend of captain Kirk is going to get even bigger and bigger

:cool:

yimyammer

Reaction score
Clove;4947277 said:
I can understand why they kept him in, but Shanny is in deep poo poo.

is that the same "poo-poo" that Emmitt had to play with?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I see the pictures of Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers on the divisional playoff promo, and I'm jelly. I want the Cowboys to be there again.

DFWJC

Reaction score
tyke1doe;4947312 said:
Why is Seattle throwing the ball instead of running and taking time off the clock? :huh:
That was curious

Lodeus

Reaction score
rg3hurt.gif

newlander

Reaction score
DFWJC;4947300 said:
RG3 will be ok....just done for today and season

......but that's ok with me: don't want the kid to tear his acl...although in fairness, he COULD have still torn it: pending MRI we won't know. How bout that wonderful turf? Bet you MONEY they put in field turf next year: that field is a JOKE. Hot garbage I'd say...worst field in the league this time of year

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Risen Star;4947310 said:
He's going to have to develop as a real pro QB because this nonsense gimmick crap he's been running this year isn't sustainable.

If you stop Morris, you limit the offense. RG3 is great at what he does, but the running game and play-action is the foundation of the offense.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
forever22;4947301 said:
Damn Shanny if he did take him out, damn him if he didn't. If the second stringer blew the game, they would have said RGIII could have just handed the ball to Morris all day. It would be a no win for him

Yep...

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
dragon_mikal;4947321 said:
It's in meltdown right now.:lmao2:
They've had 24 unanswered points scored against them...they SHOULD be in meltdown!! :lmao:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Eddie;4947307 said:
If he does, I'd offer the Skins our first round pick for him.

Oh geeeeeeeeeeee! Doesn't everyone preach a body of work? Not a couple of games and maybe one playoff game. :rolleyes:

chuffly

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4947272 said:
Uh oh...Shanahan is gonna feel the HEAT!

He deserves every bit of it. This is where coaches are too conservative for their own good. He'd rather play an ineffective, injured "known" commodity then take a risk with the inexperienced guy. Nothing RGIII has done since the end of the 1st has suggested he was in the kind of shape to win the football game.

Now he might have mortgagaed the future of a player he mortgaged the franchise on and ended up losing the game anyways.

bracey

Reaction score
forever22;4947301 said:
Damn Shanny if he did take him out, damn him if he didn't. If the second stringer blew the game, they would have said RGIII could have just handed the ball to Morris all day. It would be a no win for him

I don't think so. And least not most people. It was obvious RGIII should have been benched. Even the commentators were saying so.