Latest Dez Video rumors from twitterverse...Terez Owens interview recap Post #230

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Soooo... the latest in twitterverse is that this video will be coming out in the next day or so and that it's 5x worse than the Ray Rice video. FWIW The source for this is Terez Owens.

The team is reiterating to a national guy that it has no idea about a Dez video.

I'm blocked at work, but right now that's what's flying around twitter if anyone wants to follow up.

From my perspective, I don't know if there is a video out there...But if the incident is from years ago, then someone is trying to get paid.

EST_1986

Reaction score
The incriminating video of Dallas Cowboys superstar receiver Dez Bryant doing something supposedly Ray Rice worthy is being released today or tomorrow. According to our source, the Cowboys haven’t done a huge deal with Dez because of concern over the video. Unfortunately Bryant’s team won’t be able to stop the tape from getting out to the public. Of course Cowboys COO Stephen Jones denies knowledge of such a video. This is going to be a game changer for the Cowboys future. UPDATE: We’re being told the Cowboys have warned Dez the tape is going to be released, and from someone who has seen it, that it’s five times worse than the Ray Rice Video. His football career is in jeopardy according to our source. Also a Dez insider tells us he is being brainwashed by Jay Z and Roc Nation Sports.-TO

Read more at http://terezowens.com/dez-bryant-scandalous-video-to-be-released/#WuTmTl1QDrlPdhl4.99

Bowdown27

Reaction score
What did he pull a jon jones and elbow some girl. This just sounds so made up.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is this video of him beating his mother or something?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys have publicly and privately denied knowing of any existence of the video. So it doesn't mean that there isn't one, just that they don't know anything about it. None of the local beat writers buy it. The national guys seem to be the ones acknowledging it's existence, but nobody has seen it.

I look at it like this. If it's real, then TMZ would've had their hands on it a long time ago. lol

I guess we'll find out soon enough, tho.

mldardy

Reaction score
If it was that bad wouldn't he have been arrested for it or someone would have reported assault or something.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I'll take a wait and see approach with this. I seriously doubt that this tape would be held on to for years, but I guess it is a possibility. Just think about it, who would walk around for years knowing they have a winning lottery ticket stashed away and wait to cash it in?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh the drama. This is worse than high school.

Release the video so we can all see and decide.

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
The Cowboys have publicly and privately denied knowing of any existence of the video. So it doesn't mean that there isn't one, just that they don't know anything about it. None of the local beat writers buy it. The national guys seem to be the ones acknowledging it's existence, but nobody has seen it.

I look at it like this. If it's real, then TMZ would've had their hands on it a long time ago. lol

I guess we'll find out soon enough, tho.

TMZ has been known to hold on to stuff........ I wouldn't put it past that junk site

plymkr

Reaction score
The only thing out this that may be plausibly true is that Dez is being brainwashed by Jay-Z and Roc nation. Outside of that statement, I'm pretty skeptical.

Status
Not open for further replies.