Latest Dez Video rumors from twitterverse...Terez Owens interview recap Post #230

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
we are skeptical for good reasons. Lots of people casually lie all the time anymore.

Not just "people" anymore.
People that we are supposed to trust in the public are now being caught having "casually lied" from our news anchors to our news producers to our heads of states.

I'm glad I've given up on national news completely.
Only local for me any longer. El Paso and Las Cruces local channels for this guy.
I laugh at myself over this. This is one of the most corrupt areas I have ever lived in and I've lived in Los Angeles and Las Vegas!

OnPointDC

Reaction score
You are the man. I'll dig.

if you really want to help me dig...he slipped on radio last night and said the same source he has for this Dez thing is someone that helped break the Aaron Hernandez case. he also said it's a Dallas based person. now that we know Terez Owens' real name i want to see if we can dig and find the connections.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
Exactly.

This must be a walmart for the deaf and blind, to allow guns being pulled, girls being raped, and pregnant females getting stomped out.

Now it's changed from Surveillance video to cell phone video, because they know damn well Wal-Mart would not hold onto something like that. No matter how crappy their customer service is.

The story just keeps changing and changing. People are making stuff up to get attention at this point. There may in fact be a video, but I doubt Dez can be identified, and if he can be, it has probably been blown way out of proportion at this point

burmafrd

Reaction score
Exactly.

This must be a walmart for the deaf and blind, to allow guns being pulled, girls being raped, and pregnant females getting stomped out.

Now it's changed from Surveillance video to cell phone video, because they know damn well Wal-Mart would not hold onto something like that. No matter how crappy their customer service is.

if it is cell phone there is no way that you could verify who was on it unless you got a real good closeup and I kind of doubt that.

Frozen700

Reaction score
The story just keeps changing and changing. People are making stuff up to get attention at this point. There may in fact be a video, but I doubt Dez can be identified, and if he can be, it has probably been blown way out of proportion at this point

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.