Latest Dez Video rumors from twitterverse...Terez Owens interview recap Post #230

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The only thing out this that may be plausibly true is that Dez is being brainwashed by Jay-Z and Roc nation. Outside of that statement, I'm pretty skeptical.

If they're that involved with him and that nefarious- it would be in their best interest to "handle" this so-called tape.
Otherwise he may not make them a dime.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
It's a video of he, Witten, and Romo playing Twister naked together. Dez reportedly jokingly spanks Wit on the rear and they're treating it as a hate crime. #Scandal

mugsybows

Reaction score
why wouldnt it just be released now? 5 times worse than Ray Rice? why wouldnt he have been arrested for it then. so if it doesnt come out tomorrow can we put this to bed. i think people are jumping on what florio said and running with it for story clicks.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TMZ has been known to hold on to stuff........ I wouldn't put it past that junk site

When have you known TMZ to hold onto incriminating evidence. They showed a pic of Michael Jackson being rushed to the hospital as it was happening. They wouldn't hold onto anything to what someone referred to as a potential lottery ticket.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Personally, I think that's a pull of their *** comment. lol

People are way too suspicious of Roc Nation. Roc Nation is a business and a very successful one at that. They're not going to jeapardize their business.

Dez insider....I wonder if that is the baby that was locked in the car maybe? lol

Danger

Reaction score
What could have Dez done that is 5X worse than what Ray Rice did? Kill someone? Anything of that magnitude should have resulted in police activity and the team knowing about it.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How would they even get that on video unless there was a camera in his house?

Might have been a family friend or family member with a cell phone....everyone has a cell phone and camera/video now.

RoboQB

Reaction score
If a video exists, my guess is that it will show Dez arguing with his mom and shoving her... I believe it happened in his
front yard... everyone knew about it when it happened and the family has been in the process of regrouping ever since...
but a video speaks a thousand times louder than words and I'm sure it will look bad.

If I remember correctly, he "face mashed" her and threw a ball cap at her... it's no secret that Dez's mom is not your
typical loving caring mother... she was there because she wanted in on his money... but a video of a grown man putting
a hand in his mother's face will look bad.

I am really disgusted with how the national media treats Dez Bryant... in my opinion, it's unwarranted and if no tape
surfaces I would like to see the Jones family come out in support the way Robert Kraft did for his coach and team.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe a Dez look alike in a made up video with amateur actors and actresses trying to stir up crap. Probably from Philly.
Once debunked, they will go on the talk show tours.

daveferr33

Reaction score
Whatever it is, I just hope it comes out before we sign him to a long-term deal.

What worries me is that Mike Fisher called it a "non-issue." I can't think of a time in the past decade when that guy has been right.

ceerrece

Reaction score
Is there any chance that this rumour started in Valley Ranch? maybe to gain some leverage on the current contract negotiations...

mugsybows

Reaction score
yeah if its anything i'm thinking its a grainy cell phone video of the altercation with his mom. i'm hoping this all is just smoke though.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
what could 5x worse than the Ray Rice video

Wouldn't killing somebody only be about 2x worse than Ray Rice punching the girl in the face and knocking her out cold?

For Dez to do something 5x worse he would have had to kill an entire village of women and children.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
If a video exists, my guess is that it will show Dez arguing with his mom and shoving her... I believe it happened in his
front yard... everyone knew about it when it happened and the family has been in the process of regrouping ever since...
but a video speaks a thousand times louder than words and I'm sure it will look bad.

If I remember correctly, he "face mashed" her and threw a ball cap at her... it's no secret that Dez's mom is not your
typical loving caring mother... she was there because she wanted in on his money... but a video of a grown man putting
a hand in his mother's face will look bad.

I am really disgusted with how the national media treats Dez Bryant... in my opinion, it's unwarranted and if no tape
surfaces I would like to see the Jones family come out in support the way Robert Kraft did for his coach and team.

That story has been out for a few years now. How could what's already known be an issue at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.