tenor.gif

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cue the ... Jerry only cares about $$$ ... crowd
:popcorn:

One of the biggest fan myths ever. :laugh:
He doesn’t only care about money. Just first and foremost. I’m sure he believes winning a championship would be nice too at some point.

He has certainly proven he’s not willing to do “whatever it takes” to win a championship or he would have long ago stepped aside.

John813

Reaction score
If the Maye era is a bust, curious to see how the Pats do valuation wise.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He doesn’t only care about money. Just first and foremost. I’m sure he believes winning a championship would be nice too at some point.

He has certainly proven he’s not willing to do “whatever it takes” to win a championship or he would have long ago stepped aside.
I don't see it as that as much as other fans. I see it more they don't know how to go about it, as much as they think they do. :laugh:

It is like running a business in a way, depending the business. I used to own a bar. I always had patrons giving suggestions and ideas thinking they could do a better job.
Most ideas were not feasible of course, some were ok, but still would take time and money to implement.
Most were comparing what big corporation type franchises do compared to a small hometown bar, one owner proprietor. Big money vs. small money.

Anyway fans on here as we all have our own opinion, many think they can run the entire team better. But truth is, they really can't. Some have good ideas to do better, many are far fetched. Just like the ones I got owning the bar.

CWR

Reaction score
Cue the ... Jerry only cares about $$$ ... crowd
:popcorn:

One of the biggest fan myths ever. :laugh:
It sure seemed to have some relevance when he went on about "dead coaching" money being a huge problem in the league.

Of course he followed that up with retaining almost our entire staff and going "all in" in FA.

Can you honestly blame anyone for calling out his profit motive? How about the "gift box" season ticket holders get? Squat, no hats, no shirts, not even a hard ticket. Ever see how the Falcons price concessions? It's nothing like the way we are priced.

It's not delusional to think he mayvalue profit largely over winning.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It sure seemed to have some relevance when he went on about "dead coaching" money being a huge problem in the league.

Of course he followed that up with retaining almost our entire staff and going "all in" in FA.

Can you honestly blame anyone for calling out his profit motive? How about the "gift box" season ticket holders get? Squat, no hats, no shirts, not even a hard ticket. Ever see how the Falcons price concessions? It's nothing like the way we are priced.

It's not delusional to think he mayvalue profit largely over winning.
As I said, it is a big fan myth.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

If he steps aside and the team wins another SB, that will just cast in stone that Jerry wouldn't have won the 3 SBs without Jimmy.

And he couldn't handle that. So he'll never step down....

Rayman70

Reaction score
See, Jerry is indeed "all in." Just not in the way we want him to be. His version of what all in means is different than ours.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're welcome to have your own opinion, but don't try to force yours onto others. We get that enough from the #4 fan club.
Where do you get I am forcing it. I stated it is a fan myth.

Also we get enough from the #4 haters fan club.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Where do you get I am forcing it. I stated it is a fan myth.

Also we get enough from the #4 haters fan club.
I guess you forgot why Parcells was hired back in 2003. In case you don't remember, it wasn't because Jerry was trying to bring in a big name HC to win games and compete for championships.

The #4 fan club is much worse.

Last edited: