Latest Forbes Teams Valuations - Cowboys Still On Top By A Lot

JBS

Reaction score
You're welcome to have your own opinion, but don't try to force yours onto others. We get that enough from the #4 fan club.
Bang on! Crap, absolutely misread this post the first time. You nailed it. My apologies. I was busy doing a few other things at once and thought you said he brought in bill to win championships.

Post of the day.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
You are clearly unfamiliar with cash spending. Probably unfamiliar with its value and importance. They’re near the bottom of the league routinely in it. Also you aren’t familiar with how much they spend on their head coach - also near the bottom of the league. So please stop.
Not true.

JBS

Reaction score

erod

Reaction score
This metric is the only one that matters to Stephen Jones.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Deny it all you want. there is no evidence against it.
There is no evidence for it either.
Only fan opinion and bias.

I am not defending Jerry by any means, he can do something different. But to say he does not care about winning is a fan myth.

Hardline

Reaction score
There is no evidence for it either.
Only fan opinion and bias.

I am not defending Jerry by any means, he can do something different. But to say he does not care about winning is a fan myth.
Winning is secondary.
If Jerry had to choose between being #1 on the Forbes most valuable franchise and a Super Bowl,he would take the Forbes list.

CWR

Reaction score
I don't need to tell myself anything. I am correct. The fan myth is just another way some want to hate on this organization.
Just announcing your opinion as correct doesn't make it fact, and it's no way to support your argument.

Reactions: JBS

JBS

Reaction score
Just announcing your opinion as correct doesn't make it fact, and it's no way to support your argument.
He thinks if he keeps saying it, it makes it true

Reactions: CWR

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Bang on! Crap, absolutely misread this post the first time. You nailed it. My apologies. I was busy doing a few other things at once and thought you said he brought in bill to win championships.

Post of the day.
There's a video of drunken Jerry admitting the real reason why he hired Parcells. Google it - it's still out there

Reactions: JBS