Twitter: Latest from Jay Glazer on OBJ

FanofJerry

Reaction score
So much hype and BS for a player coming off 2 knee surgeries and most likely not even physically ready to play this season. smdh

I gotta agree here. I know nothing about his route running and ability to get open though. I understand his elite athleticism and ability to catch a football in his prime...but is his route running and football IQ enough to overcome being on the field with a bad knee? I really have no idea. He did look good post injury before...so there is that.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
All the naysayers will be swearing their allegiance to OBJ after his first TD catch.

:rolleyes:o_O

All the negativity is ridiculous.

The organization is actually trying to improve as it heads into the teeth of its schedule and preparing for the postseason.

Be infantile somewhere else, we have a ring to win.

quickccc

Reaction score
OBJ courtship should have Nuthin to do with Colts, etc games ....

If we lose it's cuz it's because we just are not Gamers ...because we allowed ourselves to be beat .. not OBJ noise.

Eagles barely beat Colts, at Indy. ..but Colts visiting here in Dallas. It should work in our advantage. :rolleyes:

LysleE

Reaction score
Terrell Owens…Roy Williams…and now possibly OBJ. I have to think Dallas wouldn’t be pursuing OBJ if we still had Cooper. Does Jerry ever learn?

nathanlt

Reaction score
All the naysayers will be swearing their allegiance to OBJ after his first TD catch.

:rolleyes:o_O

All the negativity is ridiculous.

The organization is actually trying to improve as it heads into the teeth of its schedule and preparing for the postseason.

Be infantile somewhere else, we have a ring to win.

If his first TD is after a 1 year deal is expired, and his knee is finally healthy... The applause would be far lower that you would anticipate. Especially if his 1st TD is with another team.

Apparently, he refuses to run during Monday's workout... that's what we're told by Mike Fisher at least.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
So Prescott teaches him how to point to the sky on Tuesday.

Cmon man… it’s double tap the chest THEN the sky point while looking up. You’ve had 7 years to get this straight, at this point if the lightbulb hasn’t gone on, it never will

Sydla

Reaction score
Why would you have faith that one of the worse teams in the NFL, coached by one of the worst coaches in the NFL, with the worst QB in the NFL, playing on the road would be ready, but the Cowboys would not!!! You know how dumb that statement is?

We've watched the Cowboys for the last 20 years, have you?

Don't pretend like this would be the first time the Cowboys crapped the bed against a vastly inferior opponent.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
So much hype and BS for a player coming off 2 knee surgeries and most likely not even physically ready to play this season. smdh

Hey if he wasn’t a commodity teams simply wouldn’t care enough to bring him in and give their pitch to him. I’d say he’s still valued around the league. I would build contract incentives around staying healthy if possible, but his hands are part of what makes him great. Day 1 he’d have the best hands on the team

ESisback

Reaction score

Precisely! If they put HALF the energy into getting, oh I don’t know, a dominant run stuffer….