Twitter: Latest from Jay Glazer on OBJ

starfan1

Reaction score
you guys realize signing OBJ does not preclude them from adding a CB right?
I can only speak for myself but i think the fear is what they are getting and how much he cost and how much he moves the needle. signing him to multi year contract that forces you to lose a good player next year is not good. (pollard). I will be upset if they bring him in close to what they could have kept Amari at that just dont make sense

OBJ is not OBJ of 5 years ago.

conner01

Reaction score
I can only speak for myself but i think the fear is what they are getting and how much he cost and how much he moves the needle. signing him to multi year contract that forces you to lose a good player next year is not good. (pollard). I will be upset if they bring him in close to what they could have kept Amari at that just dont make sense

OBJ is not OBJ of 5 years ago.
He’s not what he was
But I have little doubt that if healthy he could help
When can he start helping is a huge question and a high dollar long term deal scares me
A deal for remainder of the year would be ideal and the cost isn’t a real issue since it would be pro rated
No one is paying him 20 mil a year I don’t think

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Here’s my prediction.. OBJ leaves Dallas with no contract. He doesn’t want to do a workout or physical.. Smart FO move. Some time passes by and OBJ caves in. And agrees to a workout and signs with Dallas. Might not even be this year.

Loso86

Reaction score
great post lol NOT!!! If you have followed my posts here which I dont think you have you would realize that Im far from an angry fan but whatever floats your boat. I just cant stand the FO and I think I would be in in the larger group of fans because there are many here that are a bit fed up with the jones boys
Copy that

conner01

Reaction score
I was thinking PS player from another team as well.
McClay seems good at this.
Teams can now protect 4 players so I believe that’s set on tuesdays. So if that’s the move I’d act right now because a team might not have protected a guy this week that they will tomorrow since they know we need a CB

Rayman70

Reaction score
are there any more vids of him doing blow in a hotel with the "unclean.?" I think I would triple check that if I'm thinking about signing him long term. Just sayin.

vlad

Reaction score
So publicly desperate like he’s some chick we’re sprung over - pathetic.

bigE79

Reaction score
With Lewis and AB down we definitely need a CB
But option are limited
I don’t know if a viable FA, can’t trade so only option is stealing a PS guy maybe
Didn't we sign that cb,that dq had in Atlanta?