Twitter: Latest from Jay Glazer on OBJ

coult44

Reaction score
We've watched the Cowboys for the last 20 years, have you?

Don't pretend like this would be the first time the Cowboys crapped the bed against a vastly inferior opponent.

If you think this team is anything like or close to the past 25 years teams you should really re-learn how to watch football. In fact, if you think this team and the players on this team are the same as years past we should discredit anything you ever have to say again going forward!!!

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
So much for not being focused on the colts because of this lol. The score says otherwise.

starfan1

Reaction score
Yup how dare they put together a team that's 9-3 with a win like this. Smh losers! Lmao

its possible to enjoy the team and hate the FO. Jerry wont S_TFU. Hes made it clear he intends to sign OBJ which is a mistake. He should have been courting SUH but no hes ok with the DLine. So you can continue to bootlick jerry and steven I wont partake in that. His history of overpaying folks dont lend well to a good decision on OBJ.

If he was healthy and a clear difference maker thats one thing but its unclear if thats the case.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Dear God -- help us to bear a ridiculous screw-up from the likes of a desperate, drunk and crazy old man! He knows not what he does! :huh:

Last edited:

Loso86

Reaction score
its possible to enjoy the team and hate the FO. Jerry wont S_TFU. Hes made it clear he intends to sign OBJ which is a mistake. He should have been courting SUH but no hes ok with the DLine. So you can continue to bootlick jerry and steven I wont partake in that. His history of overpaying folks dont lend well to a good decision on OBJ.

If he was healthy and a clear difference maker thats one thing but its unclear if thats the case.
It's bootlicking. Because I choose to cheer how good the team is instead of wining and complaining every chance i get...lmao man go sit your unhappy self down somewhere or find a team where you don't have to be so miserable to root for them. I cannot stand you type of fans!

starfan1

Reaction score
It's bootlicking. Because I choose to cheer how good the team is instead of wining and complaining every chance i get...lmao man go sit your unhappy self down somewhere or find a team where you don't have to be so miserable to root for them. I cannot stand you type of fans!
Do you think I care what you can or can’t stand. I’m happy with the team on the field and their record but the FO can kiss my arse.

and here’s the correct spelling for whining

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have mixed feelings about signing OBJ. Healthy - and, I don't mean OBJ in his prime, but just healthy - he presents match-up problems for the defense. With Lamb playing as he has the last few weeks and Gallup hitting his stride, OBJ presence on the field elevates an already potent offense. If I am KM, I'm begging JJ to sign him. Let's face it, neither Tolbert nor Washington have added anything to the WR corp.

On the hand, we already have the no. 1 scoring offense in the NFC, how much better will OBJ make us? What about team chemistry? To be fair several of the Cowboys have openly and publicly lobbied for OBJ.

It would be nice, particularly given the CB situation, to add another piece or two to the defense, but I have no idea who may be available

starfan1

Reaction score
I have mixed feelings about signing OBJ. Healthy - and, I don't mean OBJ in his prime, but just healthy - he presents match-up problems for the defense. With Lamb playing as he has the last few weeks and Gallup hitting his stride, OBJ presence on the field elevates an already potent offense. If I am KM, I'm begging JJ to sign him. Let's face it, neither Tolbert nor Washington have added anything to the WR corp.

On the hand, we already have the no. 1 scoring offense in the NFC, how much better will OBJ make us? What about team chemistry? To be fair several of the Cowboys have openly and publicly lobbied for OBJ.

It would be nice, particularly given the CB situation, to add another piece or two to the defense, but I have no idea who may be available
richard sherman i think is free. We missed the boat with Suh

Loso86

Reaction score
Do you think I care what you can or can’t stand. I’m happy with the team on the field and their record but the FO can kiss my arse.

and here’s the correct spelling for whining
Aww your an angry fan. Lol you don't care and you think I'm supposed to care about your words and thoughts aww

starfan1

Reaction score
Aww your an angry fan. Lol you don't care and you think I'm supposed to care about your words and thoughts aww

great post lol NOT!!! If you have followed my posts here which I dont think you have you would realize that Im far from an angry fan but whatever floats your boat. I just cant stand the FO and I think I would be in in the larger group of fans because there are many here that are a bit fed up with the jones boys