Latest Jaylon Smith tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
actually it was just a joke, sorry you are this thin skinned.

You were not criticizing me, but the guy who does more work here than anyone, by far.

You tacked the "joke" on top of the "dr google" comment.
The "dr google" poster has an issue.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
You were not criticizing me, but the guy who does more work here than anyone, by far.

You tacked the "joke" on top of the "dr google" comment.
The "dr google" poster has an issue.

Who the hell cares it was a joke get over it.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Doctors aren't born with the knowledge that makes them Doctors......they go to school and are taught things.......so if Fuzzy goes on-line and researches a topic of interest enough he could very well be an expert......I would say I spent or wasted so much time on the GHardy and TBrady cases that I am an expert, just like Seinfeld(though I am slipping a little with less re-runs around)

My point is that it is easy to yell at the bull from the window.......either contribute to the debate or STHU

Kaiser

Reaction score
Doctors aren't born with the knowledge that makes them Doctors......they go to school and are taught things.......so if Fuzzy goes on-line and researches a topic of interest enough he could very well be an expert......I would say I spent or wasted so much time on the GHardy and TBrady cases that I am an expert, just like Seinfeld(though I am slipping a little with less re-runs around)

My point is that it is easy to yell at the bull from the window.......either contribute to the debate or STHU

Also some people assume that being an MD means the person knows everything about everything. The reality is that on a lot of topics (like Pharmacology) the Doctor had one semester in Medical School and a week or OJT in his residency. When specific topics come up that they haven't seen, they go to PubMed, pull the recent articles and read them. I've had a lot of MD friends talk to me about a medical issue and then tell me to go pull the articles to read myself.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh get over yourself. You hot air bag

I hate to see you guys not getting along, because you're both two of the good guys. In fairness to Fuzzy, he takes a lot of crap for his opinions here. Much of it's because of tone because he doesn't suffer fools, or people he thinks are fools, lightly. But give me a smart dude who wants to make a point any day of the week, whether I agree with him or not.

And for the record, ridiculing anybody in any thread because they have the audacity to want an informed opinion on a complex topic is absurd. Not agreeing with Fuzz is common. Having him rub you the wrong way, I'm sure, is common. Trying to dig at him for having his arguments together *because* he rubs you the wrong way just tells me that it's easier for you to (try) to go ad hominem than it is to actually have the debate you know he's already prepared to have.

Take my opinion for what it's worth, though. I may not be a genius about this stuff, but I did happen to stay at a Holiday Inn last night, so there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.