Latest Jaylon Smith tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Actually according to experts I spoke to, there are many possibilities in between.
The muscle in the foot may not work as well, and the knee may not work as well.
The doc did say the outcome is predictable given rehab and meeting milestones, for what that is worth.
Yes the possibilities in between are he won't be the player he was and it's a waisted pick. The knee is a whole different subject. As far as the mucsles. Tendons and ligaments go they should be fine. The rehab he's doing now should keep them loose and ready to go. Ots the nerve. That's it. It fires Hes good. It doesn't he's not

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Yes the possibilities in between are he won't be the player he was and it's a waisted pick. The knee is a whole different subject. As far as the mucsles. Tendons and ligaments go they should be fine. The rehab he's doing now should keep them loose and ready to go. Ots the nerve. That's it. It fires Hes good. It doesn't he's not

Picks around the waist are not good much less around those mucsles.

Kaiser

Reaction score

But in this draft Ezekiel Elliot wasn't taking any chances.

525682684-e1463691751684.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

That is not necessarily the case. There are 10s of 1000s of axonal muscle connections that need to reform and each one has its own recovery.

waldoputty

Reaction score
That is not necessarily the case. There are 10s of 1000s of axonal muscle connections that need to reform and each one has its own recovery.

I studied these nerve regeneration results more than 15 years ago, and the situation was not well understood.
What I recall is that the nerve conduction requirement is significantly less than 100% for near complete functional recovery.
I dont know how to correlate # of axon connections to nerve conduction.
Again functional recovery is measured by the ability of the muscle to provide how much force how many times - like lifting weights.
It is much easier to measure his 40 time, cone, shuttle, squat and other typical athletic scores, which in the end is what matters.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Thank you Mr grammar. I was in a hurry typing it because i was in physical therapy for my leg and drop foot. Like I said 9 times out of 10 people go to the grammar card because the have nothing to offer on the subject being discussed.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Thank you Mr grammar. I was in a hurry typing it because i was in physical therapy for my leg and drop foot. Like I said 9 times out of 10 people go to the grammar card because the have nothing to offer on the subject being discussed.

Ah, I see... you having drop foot gives you the authority to present your opinion in the demeaning fashion that you do.

Get the **** out of here and go do your pt, little

waldoputty

Reaction score

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express before

These are the type of cheap shots that make this board unpleasant.

The guy spends some ungodly amount of time studying about different subject matters for free.
This includes his weekly analysis of the Cowboys game that requires going through tape over and over again.
Out of love for the Cowboys, he shares it with other fans.

Yet why the hate and mean spirited remarks.
Reminds me of the type of fans that rejoiced over Irvin's injury.
Try to show some class.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I see a lot of turds in here with complexes due to (presumably) people with a greater level of intelligence asserting their opinions and beliefs -- and thus, said turds are not getting the attention they so badly need.

Stay the heck out of this thread if it bothers you so. Who are you guys trying to save?

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
These are the type of cheap shots that make this board unpleasant.

The guy spends some ungodly amount of time studying about different subject matters for free.
This includes his weekly analysis of the Cowboys game that requires going through tape over and over again.
Out of love for the Cowboys, he shares it with other fans.

Yet why the hate and mean spirited remarks.
Reminds me of the type of fans that rejoiced over Irvin's injury.
Try to show some class.

actually it was just a joke, sorry you are this thin skinned.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Bingo, a person who knows a joke. lol

Gotcha, Dooms!! :D

Also, Waldo is cool, he's just in defense mode. And rightfully so, have you seen these dudes that have derailed this threading into a giant pissing contest?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.