Lavar cut!!!

Bizwah

Reaction score
JohnsKey19 said:
Lavar on the radio just said he's looking to play in the NFC East next year. That's his preference. He did say he would have a hard time putting on a Cowboys uniform. He went on to mention SD and Pittsburgh as other possibilities.

You know, I suspected this....

Philly will get him....if Philly wants him. He went to college in PA.

Dang!

He'd be a great blitzer in JJ's system....

Wheat

Philosopher
Reaction score
Bizwah said:
You know, I suspected this....

Philly will get him....if Philly wants him. He went to college in PA.

Dang!

He'd be a great blitzer in JJ's system....

He was born and raised in Pittsburgh. That might as well be a different state than where Philly is.

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
Charles said:
"I want to play in the NFC East to show the people in DC I can play"

"It would be hard to wear a Dallas Uniform"

He's taking the high road. Isn't pointing figures. He's looking for a family oriented team. You can hear his baby in the background early in the conversation

His family is also on the East Coast, so you'd have to think if he wants to stick it to us the Giants and Eagles are more likely choices.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Wheat said:
He was born and raised in Pittsburgh. That might as well be a different state than where Philly is.

I'm from Philadelphia, my cousin is from Pittsburgh. When I drive across the Pennsylvania Turnpike to see him, we joke about the two teams all the time. But when it comes down to it, we're proud of both PA teams! BTW, little known fact ...the Eagles and Steelers were once one team called the ...
Steagles!;)

Wheat

Philosopher
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
I'm from Philadelphia, my cousin is from Pittsburgh. When I drive across the Pennsylvania Turnpike to see him, we joke about the two teams all the time. But when it comes down to it, we're proud of both PA teams! BTW, little known fact ...the Eagles and Steelers were once one team called the ...
Steagles!;)

I remember reading that.

Something like during WWII, or maybe earlier.

nice tidbit there.

I went to college for a few years in Western, PA. It was all Steeler folks up there. Steelers and Pitt fans. Well, some PSU. But, you didn't get any Eagle fans who weren't from Harrisburg or east.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Wheat said:
I remember reading that.

Something like during WWII, or maybe earlier.

nice tidbit there.

I went to college for a few years in Western, PA. It was all Steeler folks up there. Steelers and Pitt fans. Well, some PSU. But, you didn't get any Eagle fans who weren't from Harrisburg or east.

I also have people in Washington, Pennsylvania. The NFL has experienced several great QBs out of PA ...Beaver Falls, etc!:)