Signed by Cowboys Lawrence contract extended

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Exactly.............the Ewok that cant run more than 5 yards without tapping out for a rest break is counting $18 mill on the cap.

How this deal has not been reworked is just beyond logic, only thing that makes sense is they dont want to touch his deal because he is getting released next year.
That's it right there. You answered your own question. They didn't rework Cooper's deal either. Zeke is a goner after this season. And it's Pollard's last year of his deal. So we all know what's about to happen.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
WTH OVER.....OMG Jerry and Stephen Jones must be senile......SO STUPID... DID I SAY SO STUPID...the dude is injury prone....:facepalm:

I am just lost.....my Cowboys fan hood is now in question......the FO has gone off the rails....
Maybe you don’t understand the new deal….ignore the previous deals. You couldn’t sign our backup DEs for 10 million a year. Even at 40 million, he will only collect 13.3 per year if he is playing well enough to stick for all three years.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Not happy at this end either. The guy's a total primadonna/Hot Boyz jerk!o_O What team have you been watching?! Certainly not Dallas. You know, that franchise whose rookie Micah Parsons won every award possible playing defense.

hes a jerk I dont like him waaaaaaaa. When he got back last year and we had a healthy Gregory him and Micah, our defense was clearly at its best. We lose him, our defense drops significantly.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
JJ was getting bashed let's see if he gets credit for this move which save us another 10 plus mil against the cap
I think Fisher said 16 million saved this year. Right on cue for Gregory. Of Course hes only worth 8 million though, right? Just like Wilson was only worth 4 million... even though the Dolphins disagreed.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I bet tank wanted gregory across from him. Doing this and freeing up money for Randy most likely factored into the decision

Chuck 54

Reaction score
You guys are brain dead already. I don’t blame you I blame Jerry.
Our defense was the only thing good we had most of the season. When DLAW came back we started being very good , maybe too 5. It’s funny to me that this dude takes a pay cut for the betterment of the team, and people still call him names and aren’t happy. WTH do you want them to do if they let Tank and Randy and JK all go. SMDH
That’s because most of them read the garbage part of the article about making history with the guaranteed money and don’t bother to ignore the earlier poor contract and be happy over this contract. I liked Cooper, but overall, I love what we are doing. I never saw us keeping DLaw, Kearse, Hooker, Schultz, Gallup, and maybe Gregory. Now I’d love to see a LB and/or OG prior to the draft. I’d love to resign Malik Turner if possible.

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
The moves this week tell me the team is wanting to invest heavily in the defense. Feel they have a chance to have a great defense and are going to make sure it happens.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
hes a jerk I dont like him waaaaaaaa. When he got back last year and we had a healthy Gregory him and Micah, our defense was clearly at its best. We lose him, our defense drops significantly.
You misspelled WWWWWWAAAAAHHHH:lmao2:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
The moves this week tell me the team is wanting to invest heavily in the defense. Feel they have a chance to have a great defense and are going to make sure it happens.
Looked a whole lot better last season If they improve that much this season they are gonna be great

Reid1boys

Reaction score
That’s because most of them read the garbage part of the article about making history with the guaranteed money and don’t bother to ignore the earlier poor contract and be happy over this contract. I liked Cooper, but overall, I love what we are doing. I never saw us keeping DLaw, Kearse, Hooker, Schultz, Gallup, and maybe Gregory. Now I’d love to see a LB and/or OG prior to the draft. I’d love to resign Malik Turner if possible.

They are doing all the right things. ONly thing that sucked was seeing Wilson sign with the Dolphins. But he got 7.5 million.... just too much for us to keep him. What can you do.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
They are doing all the right things. ONly thing that sucked was seeing Wilson sign with the Dolphins. But he got 7.5 million.... just too much for us to keep him. What can you do.

He was fun to watch last year, but not worth spending money on. He looked good because of all the weapons on the team and the coverage he pulled. He came in for injuries and a play here or there, which mean he never beat out wr3 wr2 or wr1, and had years to do it

It won't be hard to replace his catches with a cheap draft pick

Reid1boys

Reaction score
He was fun to watch last year, but not worth spending money on. He looked good because of all the weapons on the team and the coverage he pulled. He came in for injuries and a play here or there, which mean he never beat out wr3 wr2 or wr1, and had years to do it

It won't be hard to replace his catches with a cheap draft pick

well the Dolphins disagreed with you...... as do I. If its that easy, hell, no need to sign Gallup. Just draft him in the 3rd round again
While we are at it, get us a pass rushing DE to replace Gregory in the 3rd or 4th..... should be easy.