LB Damien Wilson Arrested on Aggravated Assault With a Deadly Weapon Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
tEoGoQP.jpg

Only putting this out cause it public info anyways. Now we have the actual facts

:dance::dance::dance:

How do you guys park? I thought that was standard parking lot procedure.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
That's all kinds of dumb on his part
yup, him going with family or friends to a event. Ran into drunk tailgaters. You cant reason with drunks so things escalate and he pulls the gun cause im sure theres more of them then there are of him. lose lose situation. But he couldve avoided it by just looking for another parking spot. Stupid guy if you ask me.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Damn, 2nd degree felony. That's pretty serious. I'm on probation for 2 state jail felonies and a Class A, and the only reason I'm not in prison is because my lawyer happened to know the judge. I sold weed to get my season tickets, and got set up by a friend's dad helping me in the process. I should have posted this on the - How Crazy of a Cowboys Fan Are You - thread, but my first thought after getting handcuffed and learning they were about to raid my house was, "hell yeah, at least I got my tickets first." :muttley::cool:
Wth bro I think I know you. You sound like my buddy

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
tEoGoQP.jpg

Only putting this out cause it public info anyways. Now we have the actual facts

So he rams into a woman with his truck and then pulls out a rifle and points it at some other dude, according to the arresting officer at the scene.

Dude is done, Sherriff Goddell is going to suspend him for a thousand moons, even if he skates on the charges. His football career is over, all because the idiot POS didn't get the parking spot he wanted.......WOW

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
So he rams into a woman with his truck and then pulls out a rifle and points it at some other dude, according to the arresting officer at the scene.

Dude is done, Sherriff Goddell is going to suspend him for a thousand moons, even if he skates on the charges. His football career is over, all because the idiot POS didn't get the parking spot he wanted.......WOW

And it happened at a family event on the 4th of July..

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
tEoGoQP.jpg

oh this is nothing...For crying out loud. Seriously? If this was serious...his bond would have been set way higher...hell he was probably back @ the park an hour later catching the fireworks show. It's a he said/she said....deal. Hell as far as anyone knows the snatch probably ramed his truck looking for a payday.:rolleyes:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I just can't wade through the thread...has anyone tried trotting out the "wait, 'aggravated assault,' but nobody got hurt" defense yet, lol?
In Texas, it's a felony to stick a rifle in someone's face, doesn't matter that he didn't pull the trigger and nobody got hurt.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
oh this is nothing...For crying out loud. Seriously? If this was serious...his bond would have been set way higher...hell he was probably back @ the park an hour later catching the fireworks show. It's a he said/she said....deal. Hell as far as anyone knows the snatch probably ramed his truck looking for a payday.:rolleyes:
:lmao: Ok that made me laugh and deserves a like lol

Status
Not open for further replies.