LB Damien Wilson Arrested on Aggravated Assault With a Deadly Weapon Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Gang signs were the first clue.

The inverted peace sign? Really??

My youngest daughter and I flash that sign to each other. It only means "I'm cool, I'm alright".

And on a completely unrelated note, why is it I can preview a post, to catch any mistakes in spelling and/or grammar, but after I hit enter, and view it, I find more mistakes than a 3rd grade class could make.

Getting old . . .

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well that report is vague, what was the deadly weapon, many things fall in that category.
who did he assault, and in what way?
I will wait for more details.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I heard about this on the news tonight and I'm sad to say, it's not surprising to hear another player in trouble and doing stupid things. It's getting to be business as usual, the new normal. Outside of Zeke, why is it always defensive players, what the heck is Marinelli giving them?

At this point, I would be surprised if there isn't at least one other player getting in trouble with the law/league before the season starts. I was talking to a buddy earlier and thinking about starting a pool on who the next player with a brain cramp will be.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Meh. I'd wait until the full story comes out. "Intentionally hitting" a person could be as much as inching his car forward to move a guy out of the way who was standing in a parking spot not letting him park, and "producing" a gun could be something he did if he felt physically threatened and didn't want to get into an altercation.
true, but with the gun I hope he was legally carrying that.
Football players have the right to legally carry a gun too dont they?
it was dumb though.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Hard to even defend this team culture anymore. It's always something, especially on defense. What a joke.

yup...

And the guy I point the finger @ of all people is Wil McClay. He might be able to spot talent. But he sure can't tell the difference between someone w/ high charcter and a jerkoff.:rolleyes:

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
And this guy was the one young LB I had any hope for.

Can you imagine how bad this group will be if Lee goes down this year?

Gotta believe a veteran will be signed before camp, whether that's Darryl Washington or not. LB depth is paper thin and nothing but huge question marks after Lee/Hitchens.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This is unreal.....EVERY year? There HAS to be a common denominator somewhere that we can't see.

Oh there is...We just can't discuss it here because it wouldn't be politically correct. Some lives matter.:rolleyes:

willia451

Reaction score
Oh there is...We just can't discuss it here because it wouldn't be politically correct. Some lives matter.:rolleyes:

fd2Jkvs.jpg

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
So he doesn't get the parking space he wants so he hits a person with his car when they refuse to move and then apparently pulls out a gun and starts waving it around like he is billy bad azz....

LOL........Hope he likes playing LB for the Texas Penal team!!!

Just remember to not drop the soap bro....LOL

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Hopefully we hit a home run in this draft at addressing the secondary and we'll have a solid CB and safety core for years to come. We may need a similar draft for the D-line and LBers in the upcoming years, especially considering Lee's age, Jaylon's nerve, Wilson's assault/weapons issues, Gregory's weed issues, Irving's substance abuse, Lawrence's back and Crawford's bloated contract.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
So he doesn't get the parking space he wants so he hits a person with his car when they refuse to move and then apparently pulls out a gun and starts waving it around like he is billy bad azz....

LOL........Hope he likes playing LB for the Texas Penal team!!!

Just remember to not drop the soap bro....LOL
In Soviet Russia, the soap drops you.

Shuff

Reaction score
Well that report is vague, what was the deadly weapon, many things fall in that category.
who did he assault, and in what way?
I will wait for more details.
Wait all you want, he is at the very least suspended. Just another young idiot. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.