LB Damien Wilson Arrested on Aggravated Assault With a Deadly Weapon Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
For the 1,000th time... RKG means a player loves football. Loves his team mates. Loves to play the game. Wants to be great and works at it.

It has nothing to do with if they make a dumb off the field decisions, although the guys who love the game typically are better off the field.
Can we put a thumb tack in this post? So everyone can read it?

Jeffkills

Reaction score
RFG has zero control over this team...

They can be trained...

Furthermore, ****!!!!!!!!! I've had it with this crap...

Plankton

Reaction score
Same players. I'm sure it was already happening, but we were winning so...

Yes.

Erik Williams drove into a concrete retaining wall when Jimmy Johnson was there, but Big E was so tough, he didn't miss a game.

Michael Irvin stuck a pair of scissors in a teammates neck when Jimmy was there, but, Quincy M.D. was on staff, and managed to clean the blood up.

Cowboy06

Professional Positive Naysayer
Reaction score
Good god. This lb corps is thin.

I agree, I can see us getting by this season, but a few draft picks (perhaps 3) next year being focused on the LB slot with the compensatory picks we have coming.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree, I can see us getting by this season, but a few draft picks (perhaps 3) next year being focused on the LB slot with the compensatory picks we have coming.

We need better LBs, anyway, but Gachkar is still out there if we're looking for a body familiar with the system for the SAM. And I wouldn't mind bringing in Daryl Washington (though I understand why others might hate that) one bit.

links18

Reaction score
Rolando McClain is available right? No really, what is his status? Suspended forever?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It just seems inconceivable to me that any player would be so short sighted as to risk his NFL career over a parking spot. On top of that doing so with a rifle that anyone can clearly see only makes it even crazier. How some of these guys can be so blind is mind boggling. Just pure insanity!

Last edited:

plasticman

Reaction score
32 teams in the NFL. Why us?.....Again?

You know, if he wasn't a Cowboy there is a little part of me that might sympathized.

I mean, he was.dealing with a group of selfish nimrods, you know, the jerkoff mentality that has never EVER been considerate of others, it's.just all about them.

We've all experienced the frustration of coming across a neandrothal. They piss all over public toilet seats, they take up two parking spots in a busy parking lot because they don't want their new, soon-to-be-repossessed monster truck to get a scratch, they refuse to let you in a lane when you are merging,

In his case, they were taking up an extra parking space that could have been used for someone else, how many of us wish we could do something?

But, of course, we cant. These professional athletes get taunted all the time too because jerks know if they retaliate, they can sue.

Damien Wilson couldn't find his way past the people and it will now cost him....and the Cowboys. It's really sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.