LB Damien Wilson Arrested on Aggravated Assault With a Deadly Weapon Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
She was "holding" a spot for fellow tailgaters and refused to move....... I am sure the hitting with car part is bs........something like inching forward while she stands defiantly in front of the truck........ if it was more than that I'd be shocked........ drunk people tend to exaggerate things

after that who knows........her friends probably got rowdy and as he said he mistakenly showed off his rifle ...... not smart but not the end of the world......looks like things could have got out of hand but did not

either way I don't care if anyone buys it or not I am just offering my take....... almost committing a violent crime isn't nearly as bad as following thru with it

Lol, smh.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course you would because you're mad he is making money so you're looking for a justified reason to lash out.

Yep. It's my fault! Don't blame the idiot who doesn't know how to behave in civilized society, blame the person who chastises him and calls him out for it.

"Money" has nothing to do with it.

Check yourself.

You've got some values seriously out of whack.
:facepalm:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All I know is that I've been in traffic situations where I was irritated before, and I never tried to back into somebody, and I've never drawn on somebody.

He's an idiot. And it sucks, because he was developing into a pretty decent player.

Last edited:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Entirely incredibly poor judgment. Was his life or limb threatened? Still you call police IF you have time. No apologies but you are talking Texas where most are packing and people aren't going to take threats. Still TX or not he lives under a microscope being a Cowboy. That changes the rules.

If you merely bump and not knock someone down and they want to then they'll throw the biggest charge at you they can and let it all settle out. That's the way prosecution works. So he didn't have to run anyone over to get charged......although perhaps that did happen. I'm not following this closely because these things tend to work themselves out esp after the aggrieved party hires an attorney and gets a settlement.

Best to let the NFL, Cowboys, authorities, and attorneys work this out and sit back and worry about something else. But as long as you guys stay on topic then have at it. It's what the site is for.

An arrest in this type of situation often means the Police don't know what happened to so they're going to refer it to the court system to sort it out. The Cops can only gather a limited number of witnesses and many of them may be intoxicated at the time. The courts have resources to call a long list of witnesses that get them to testify in a business like environment instead of a party atmosphere.

If he pulled out a gun, that's an automatic arrest if the Cops saw him with it out.

He can probably pay off the people (The person he supposedly hit with the car and friends) to drop it on their end and then he would just have to deal with the gun charge. He probably doesn't have big money and can't pay them 1 million like Greg Hardy paid his ex-girlfriend, but I would take 100k and move on if I had that option.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
All I know is that I've been in traffic situations where I was irritated before, and I never tried to back into somebody, and I've never drawn on somebody.

He's an idiot. And it sucks, because he was developing into a pretty decent player.
I had a guy raging on me at a stop light. A stop light. He said I was too close to him. Then, he starts following me, so I pull over to see what his problem is. He then said if "I wanted some" to pull ahead and park. I pulled up, parked, put on the brass knucks, and got out. He didn't want any. Lol

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
An arrest in this type of situation often means the Police don't know what happened to so they're going to refer it to the court system to sort it out. The Cops can only gather a limited number of witnesses and many of them may be intoxicated at the time. The courts have resources to call a long list of witnesses that get them to testify in a business like environment instead of a party atmosphere.

If he pulled out a gun, that's an automatic arrest if the Cops saw him with it out.

He can probably pay off the people (The person he supposedly hit with the car and friends) to drop it on their end and then he would just have to deal with the gun charge. He probably doesn't have big money and can't pay them 1 million like Greg Hardy paid his ex-girlfriend, but I would take 100k and move on if I had that option.

Wait...Greg Hardy paid his ex $1MM? Where'd that come from?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had a guy raging on me at a stop light. A stop light. He said I was too close to him. Then, he starts following me, so I pull over to see what his problem is. He then said if "I wanted some" to pull ahead and park. I pulled up, parked, put on the brass knucks, and got out. He didn't want any. Lol

I've been in a car where a dude spun out at a green light and shot road-rocks at my buddies audi. My buddy got out at the next light, ran up, popped him three times in the face and got back in the car. But I was just sitting there like "*** just happened."

I dropped my truck into neutral when I was a teenager as a guy in a clown suit with a sandwich board on roller skates was exiting the intersection and then gunned the motor hard just to watch him drop his guts. Then the light changed and I flipped him off and drove away. Not my finest moment, but I still laugh thinking about it.

But both of those were at 16. From my 20's on it's been the occasional 'you're number 1!' sign, but that's as far as it goes.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wait...Greg Hardy paid his ex $1MM? Where'd that come from?
That was the commonly discussed rumor. It was repeated by many in the media, especially local DFW sport talk radio.

I seem to recall that there was some evidence that she spent big money right after that whole ordeal. Maybe an extended European vacation or something like that. They had extensive conversations on Local Sport Talk radio about it and they had guest journalists call in that were from the area and had nitty-gritty details about her.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been in a car where a dude spun out at a green light and shot road-rocks at my buddies audi. My buddy got out at the next light, ran up, popped him three times in the face and got back in the car. But I was just sitting there like "*** just happened."

I dropped my truck into neutral when I was a teenager as a guy in a clown suit with a sandwich board on roller skates was exiting the intersection and then gunned the motor hard just to watch him drop his guts. Then the light changed and I flipped him off and drove away. Not my finest moment, but I still laugh thinking about it.

But both of those were at 16. From my 20's on it's been the occasional 'you're number 1!' sign, but that's as far as it goes.

When I was 16 I had an old Pickup with what they called a granny gear. I would often push the truck in front of me at the drive through, through the drive through before they got their food. My friends thought it was the funniest thing ever but the people in the other truck(s) didn't really like it.

Kaiser

Reaction score
She was "holding" a spot for fellow tailgaters and refused to move....... I am sure the hitting with car part is bs........something like inching forward while she stands defiantly in front of the truck........ if it was more than that I'd be shocked........ drunk people tend to exaggerate things

I don't know what happened but in Los Angeles traffic we have a term for drunken idiots yelling at each other and making threats. We call it "Tuesday".

MileyDancer

Reaction score

Hahahaha. :lmao2:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

We used to turn the sprayer on the rear window of my friend's VW Rabbit so it would spray the car next to us....... one guy threw a Coke can back at us but there were 4 crazy football players jammed in that little car so most guys we sprayed just drove off

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Yep. It's my fault! Don't blame the idiot who doesn't know how to behave in civilized society, blame the person who chastises him and calls him out for it.

"Money" has nothing to do with it.

Check yourself.

You've got some values seriously out of whack.
:facepalm:
Who said it was your fault? Blame him for what the obvious? Are you on something? That goes without saying. I just laugh at how some folks like to come online with their I never mentality. You can say what you want but money definitely has something to do with it. I always checked myself and I'm quite great. My values are fine and just because I disagree with you doesn't make them out of whack but that what some online like to do. The ole if you don't agree your blah blah blah. Maybe you should take your own advice.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who said it was your fault? Blame him for what the obvious? Are you on something? That goes without saying. I just laugh at how some folks like to come online with their I never mentality. You can say what you want but money definitely has something to do with it. I always checked myself and I'm quite great. My values are fine and just because I disagree with you doesn't make them out of whack but that what some online like to do. The ole if you don't agree your blah blah blah. Maybe you should take your own advice.

Yeah. "Blame him for the obvious", his obvious screwup.

What I love are dopes who try to make excuses for athletes or anyone else when they screw up.

You're the guy who tried to make "money" the basis for anything. That's on you.

Again, if you think money is any factor whatsoever, your values are skewed.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score

Dang you lost some street cred. :muttley:
Don't worry I won't tell. I'll make something up like didn't you see idgit curb that foo. Gansta straight gangsta. That cat is an O G for realzzz.

"What happened locimus?" Some foo owed him a couple of stacks from the pac fight. He said it wasn't bout the money but it was the principalities

Don't worry bro. I got u 100!

Status
Not open for further replies.