LB Rolando McClain reinstated

Flamma

Reaction score
If he can still play I'm all for it. With him, Gregory, and maybe Irving after the new CBA, we could get the start of a drum circle.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I read that his kids are older now and they want to see him play, so that is the reason he wants to come back.
When he played for the cowboys he had a injury which bothered him from something back in Oakland, and he got that fixed with
surgery in 2017, and said he feels better now than he ever has.
To get reinstated, I am sure he had to pass a drug test or tests, and they looked at what he has been doing recently.

So the cowboys should take a look at him, and possibly play him if he looks viable, because if he played and looked good in a game or 2,
his trade value would go way up.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
who.jpg

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
RoMac aint gonna be the player he once was......i dont think......plus the guy is a headcase. Had the potential to be one of the leagues best LBs for a long time if not for the loose screws in his head. We got two good young and sane LBs right now.....I think were good.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Last I heard he was over 300 lbs. It would be hilarious if he is a) in shape, b) can still play, and ) will play for vet min with incentives. Otherwise, adios.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Last I heard he was over 300 lbs. It would be hilarious if he is a) in shape, b) can still play, and ) will play for vet min with incentives. Otherwise, adios.
He's been working out with Alabama. He's in athletic shape. Just not football shape I'm sure.

NotForLong

Reaction score
his issue is between the ears, not the neck down. PASS
I don't know. . . I think this team could use a little Charles Haley "Psycho" Nastiness. . . . one thing missing from all the RKG's. . . that kick your ads nastiness. . . it elevates Football teams believe it or not. Leary had a Nasty side and this O Line hasn't been the same since 2016

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This train has left the station. It's three years too late.
He was a specimen three years ago. I doubt he's even a semblance of the player he once was.