Twitter: Leadership

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Words are wind until they show it on the field
I think Dak has shown leadership on the field - and in the locker room. For the most part, even people that don't care for Dak as the QB admit he is a leader.

Not so sure about Zeke.

Cmac

Reaction score
I just hope Dak and Zeke are good at football this year.

Hopefully we don’t have to be down 4 scores and the opposing defense turn off before Dak wakes up in a game.

Zeke looks the part now just don’t fumble and make a big play every now and then.
......and KMoore don't start with the eyebrow raising play calls and certainly stay away from any pre-game speeches.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I highly doubt any of the so called critics of Dak Prescott (perhaps I'm deemed to be one) are fans of other teams. Like myself, they simply do not rate Prescott as an elite quarterback or as one of the best in the league yet some people (not you) are unable to believe that this is possible. We just do not consider him to be a top QB in the league yet some just refuse to accept this, as a result attack those people and to be honest, it's hilarious!

Its the whole glass house rock thing....every fight has 2 sides, if it did not there would be no fight. For instance, when a Fan starts a pro Dak thread in your line of thought, what starts the fight, not another fan going "man i see that" nor another one saying "ok thats an opinion I can see your side I see this sometimes but thats my opinion"....no no no it straight hard dives on both sides..If you dont agree with me here is your label...

To the actual question though...why would a Cowboys fan make it his mission to come to the Cowboys forum and make sure everyone knows where he stands on the QB. I get saying I have this reservation or that reservation...why the hard dive on the players in the team forum. Asking why the people on here who like the players are comming here with a mission of talking good about the Cowboys players, that just doesnt bring up the same questions now does it?

You dont like Dak (or any players), thats your right as a fan and its not a problem....making sure you litter any good post with a complete hard dive just to get people going...well thats not trying to start a discussion now is it?

Reaction score
I think Dak has shown leadership on the field - and in the locker room. For the most part, even people that don't care for Dak as the QB admit he is a leader.

Not so sure about Zeke.
I don't question whether or not Dak and Zeke are leaders. Dak clearly is.

My only point is that we have been hearing stuff like this for over a quarter of a century. Every year it's the same tune. And all we have to show for it is 2 or 3 Wild Card wins. Yippee!

Many people are tired of the rhetoric and are waiting for actual results. All that matters iscresuktd on the field.

Let the other teams talk. Just go and win games

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't question whether or not Dak and Zeke are leaders. Dak clearly is.

My only point is that we have been hearing stuff like this for over a quarter of a century. Every year it's the same tune. And all we have to show for it is 2 or 3 Wild Card wins. Yippee!

Many people are tired of the rhetoric and are waiting for actual results. All that matters iscresuktd on the field.

Let the other teams talk. Just go and win games
The topic was just about leadership, but the reality is leadership isn't the only component in winning. I certainly understand the frustration over never seeing it get is closer to the Super Bowl. I'm right there with you on that.