Twitter: Leadership

Swagger

Reaction score
Ridiculous! As a boss, in any job, you try to empower your employees. If you and little pappy and mountaineer don't get that, you have never been a a position to empower or to be empowered....
I understand very well and have been and am in a position to empower. But the point is, if the person trying to do it has little credibility then it doesn't work.

Swagger

Reaction score
I agree. And really, I don’t think they hate Dak nearly as much as they hate fans of Dak.

It is part of the reason why rival fans come on here and pose as Dallas fans and just down the team constantly. They dislike the Dallas fans way more than they ever hated the team.

Some of the Dak critics are rival fans posing as Cowboys fans… but I think some of them are actually Dallas fans who started out not being sure about Dak. Then, the Dak fans were so aggressive in their defense of Prescott that they made the Dak doubters come to just be pissed at the other side’s fans.

Now, it is less about Dak and more about his fans… at least for some of them, I think.
I highly doubt any of the so called critics of Dak Prescott (perhaps I'm deemed to be one) are fans of other teams. Like myself, they simply do not rate Prescott as an elite quarterback or as one of the best in the league yet some people (not you) are unable to believe that this is possible. We just do not consider him to be a top QB in the league yet some just refuse to accept this, as a result attack those people and to be honest, it's hilarious!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Every single thread has become an abomination on here anymore. Nothing but name-calling and arguing. I don't get the whole arguing over the internet thing. Maybe a post or two back and forth, but what's the point past that?

The internet has become both a blessing and a curse. 95% of folks are brave enough to type what they would not say in person. It just gets tiring so go through all the "trolling" posts to read a person's opinion.

I come here to read news and opinions, I don't share mine much because I don't feel the need. Hell. I don't think I've posted 900 times yet in 16 years here.

But this place has just turned into one big insult-fest. It's a shame because I always enjoyed reading what others thought about the team. Just my 2 cents...
I agree, I'm guilty of it...just hard to sit and take it.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I understand very well and have been and am in a position to empower. But the point is, if the person trying to do it has little credibility then it doesn't work.
I get that, but to say that Dak and Zeke have no credibility is the issue. If DiNucci was saying, I'd agree.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I highly doubt any of the so called critics of Dak Prescott (perhaps I'm deemed to be one) are fans of other teams. Like myself, they simply do not rate Prescott as an elite quarterback or as one of the best in the league yet some people (not you) are unable to believe that this is possible. We just do not consider him to be a top QB in the league yet some just refuse to accept this, as a result attack those people and to be honest, it's hilarious!
Hey, different strokes for different folks here......I guess they like 3 and outs and Field goals galore in the Redzone.
I figure most of the Dak lovers work in waste disposal or diet centers....:muttley:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Actions speak louder than words which why he shouldn't say anything.

Dak as QB has to speak up and lead. I get it some do not care for Dak. I have never played on a team or seen a team where the QB is supposed not say anything. Get right down to it this is more about Dak critics than it is about Dak. People do not like him so they look to slam him any way they can/

nobody

Reaction score
School em Ranch. Half the people here have no idea what leadership looks like.

I have to disagree with you on this one. It's been just words for years...however, Dak has shown he can lead by doing and being, not just talking. Fans are sick of hearing the words and seeing the same failure time and again. Granted, that's not on Dak, but the fans in question are saying to the team as a whole: Put up or shut up. Lead by doing, not yapping.

At this level and with this experience, the players should NOT have to hear these words to be led. Dak can lead them and does so. Anyone that needs these little mission statements at this level maybe shouldn't be at this level for much longer.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
It's too much fun!! Lol
Can be for what it is; however, it's not fun to discuss Cowboys football seriously. I literally have to talk to my friends who support other teams to have a serious discussion about the Cowboys.

Swagger

Reaction score
I have to disagree with you on this one. It's been just words for years...however, Dak has shown he can lead by doing and being, not just talking. Fans are sick of hearing the words and seeing the same failure time and again. Granted, that's not on Dak, but the fans in question are saying to the team as a whole: Put up or shut up. Lead by doing, not yapping.

At this level and with this experience, the players should NOT have to hear these words to be led. Dak can lead them and does so. Anyone that needs these little mission statements at this level maybe shouldn't be at this level for much longer.
So true.

Players should be self driven to push themselves to the limit to maximise their full potential regardless of buzz words and as you state, generic mission statements. It's genuinely embarrassing and that's aimed at the whole organisation not a particular player!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Leadership is something you don’t understand, words mean little and are cheap, sound bites even cheaper, actions and results come first meaningful words after.
Words mean little. I guess you don’t have much integrity. Because where I come from your word is gold

Brax

Reaction score
Words mean little. I guess you don’t have much integrity. Because where I come from your word is gold
Nice attack but you have the context mixed up. Where you come from higher education is lacking.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nice attack but you have the context mixed up. Where you come from higher education is lacking.
What attack. I’m not attacking anyone. I’m just telling you the fact of life and what your word means. My daughter has a 780 on her English SATs. She has her masters going on her doctorate. Maybe you’re the one attacking. Not knowing what you’re talking about as far as education is concerned

Brax

Reaction score
What attack. I’m not attacking anyone. I’m just telling you the fact of life and what your word means. My daughter has a 780 on her English SATs. She has her masters going on her doctorate. Maybe you’re the one attacking. Not knowing what you’re talking about as far as education is concerned
"Methinks thou dost protest too much"

Brax

Reaction score
Me thinks thou, responds too much and are just looking for confrontation...
Wrong you reply much much more 25k more, as for confrontation Not me but you saying that smh and lol.